Nous sommes le Ven 29 Mar 2024 07:22

Règles du forum

ATTENTION :
Les modders des parties créations viennent poster et répondre sur leurs sujets. Veuillez ne pas les déranger en leur envoyant des messages privés ici ou sur d'autres forums : cela leur fait perdre du temps et encombre leurs messageries. Merci !
WARNING:
Modders party creations come post and respond to their subjects. Please do not bother sending them private messages here or on other forums: this makes them lose time and clutters their email. Thank you!

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 211 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Suivante
 Update impreza00 
Auteur Message
Moders Voitures
Pilote professionnel
Moders Voitures
Moders Spéciales

N° de pilote: 1377
Pseudo Live: Maximum

Christmas Island (cx)

Message Re: Update impreza00
Dernier message de la page précédente :
there you go!! Tell me what you think o|:)

From now on, no need to asked me the permission for all my car to used in any pluggin. I give full permission to used my car in any pluggin!
Donation pour moi: https://www.paypal.me/fluximum
Les serveurs du forum et du Live n'étant pas gratuits, ;) soyez sympa, faites un don à rallyesim.
« Un pour tous, tous pour un »

Dernière édition par Maximum le Mer 5 Oct 2016 05:55, édité 3 fois.

Lun 3 Oct 2016 04:14
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

Aland Islands (ax)

Mon 3 Oct 2016 03:14 here  Maximum a écrit:
Fichier(s) joint(s):
IMPREZA00.rar

Original model:

Your model:

Why repeat the mistake, which have more than 12 years?..

Lun 3 Oct 2016 06:34
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Moders Voitures
Pilote professionnel
Moders Voitures
Moders Spéciales

Christmas Island (cx)

what is your problem alex, the is no money involved its just for the pleasure of every one o|:)

>> Fusion automatique -- Lun 3 Oct 2016 08:55 -- Automatic merge <<

Every plugin will have the right to used this model and soon i will un lock all my model for every one because we work for rhe pleasure of every one!

>> Fusion automatique -- Lun 3 Oct 2016 12:42 -- Automatic merge <<

Stop sending me prived message and this Wheel is not yours, its a Wheel from dirt rally impreza s7 that you took it with 3dSimed and you just update its. So stop saying that it yours. and by the why i i.m not the owner of rallysim! i work for me and for the pleasure of every one and every free rbr pluggin. o|:)

From now on, no need to asked me the permission for all my car to used in any pluggin. I give full permission to used my car in any pluggin!
Les serveurs du forum et du Live n'étant pas gratuits, ;) soyez sympa, faites un don à rallyesim.

Lun 3 Oct 2016 18:42
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

Aland Islands (ax)

Citation:
Stop sending me prived message

Sorry for this. I thought you would be ashamed if you ulichat of stealing on public.

Citation:
that you took it with 3dSimed and you just update its

In your two identical wheels?

If it is so easy, why do not you do it yourself, and decided to appropriate the fruits of my labor.

You do not even bother to paint the texture: tread, labels, dirt, shadows - all stolen from the

texture for my "Subaru  S7". The company "Codemasters"  has no relation to the manufacture of tires

for this wheel. So you stole her from me personally, thus violating my copyright.

Once again I urge stop spreading this model of car.

Your mode of action is not respectful to his peers in the "RBR" world  and unacceptable in a civilized

society.

P.S.By the way, what it is:

Mar 4 Oct 2016 04:17
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Moders Voitures
Pilote professionnel
Moders Voitures
Moders Spéciales

Christmas Island (cx)

ok first of all you need to stop attack me... second of all it not because you modified a car that you steal from codemaster with a 3 party ( 3dsimed ) and you modified it that automatic it become yours truly. And by the way its not right to steel car from dirt you might have trouble with codemaster.

>> Fusion automatique -- Mar 4 Oct 2016 08:51 -- Automatic merge <<

This not a game that you want to play to insulte me my friend! I'm just doing it for fun no money involved.

>> Fusion automatique -- Mar 4 Oct 2016 09:24 -- Automatic merge <<

there you go a pict that show that is dirt rally car and Wheel you just add and upgrade this car for rbr, so you steel it... no? so dont say that me friend o|:)

>> Fusion automatique -- Mar 4 Oct 2016 09:38 -- Automatic merge <<

Dim 2 Oct 2016 21:14 ici  Maximum a écrit:
Fichier(s) joint(s):
IMPREZA00.rar

There are still some fix to do...but bye the way thank alex to say what wrong so i can fix it, this car from rbr that is a updated 3d car one of the most popular and loved car of all time.  Many time updated and that everybody know o|:)

Mar 4 Oct 2016 15:38
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

Aland Islands (ax)

Tue 4 Oct 2016 14:38 here  Maximum a écrit:
ok first of all you need to stop attack me... second of all it not because you modified a car that you steal from codemaster with a 3 party ( 3dsimed ) and you modified it that automatic it become yours truly. And by the way its not right to steel car from dirt you might have trouble with codemaster.

So you ADMIT that it was stolen from me personally?

For the first time, this tire has been developed me and added on the car "VW Polo WRC 2014", when the game "Dirt rally" did not exist !!!

Tue 10 Feb 2015 19:27 here  dinoantonelli a écrit:
Alex your model is amaizing, I hope the people recognize you. Incredibly details.

The forum has repeatedly discussed the issue of the permissibility of the use of cars from other games. Once these cars are still included in the RSRBR plugin, it means that the answer of the site administration  is obvious . And I do not see any reason to start this "holy war" (by the way, you also have the basis of someone else's car).

In the "ReadMe" file for each of my cars, I always point out the source. In this regard, the "Codemasters"  (from time to time to sell us one and same cars under the guise of "new" games) never occurred claims to me .

You took someone else's car (already existed in "RBR" game - so it's not even converted!), added details  to it stolen from another forum user who spent their money on acquiring the game, spent the money for the purchase of software for 3D modeling, spent their money to purchase a powerful PC that would be able to work with these programs, their spent his time during their studies , added their own mistakes and have posted this "creation" under your authorship.

That you are not taking money for his "creation" does not make you NOT GUILTY!

I wrote to you that you need to do if you really want the attacks on you were stopped.

Mer 5 Oct 2016 03:54
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Moders Voitures
Pilote professionnel
Moders Voitures
Moders Spéciales

Christmas Island (cx)

you could alway tried to make me feel guilty, for someting that is not yours and that you did not buy. Tu devrais te regarder dans le miroir avant de parler. C'est toi qui le sais si toi tu veux partir une guerre de 3 d inutile a cause de quelle que chose qui ne t'appartient ces a toi de décider car moi je ne vais pas enlever cette 3d du web et je vais même débloquer mon fichier .sgc pour tous ceux qui aimerais pouvoir jouer avec la 3d de cette voiture. pour moi le sujet est clôt je n'ai plus rien a dire tout est dit. PS; mettre des crampon en 3d sur une voiture, ces moi qui a commencer ca il y a plusieurs année avec ma sx4.

>> Fusion automatique -- Mar 4 Oct 2016 23:42 -- Automatic merge <<

>> Fusion automatique -- Mar 4 Oct 2016 23:48 -- Automatic merge <<

le 21 aout 2012 à 00:15 2 ans avant toi et presque la meme roue ou presque je me demande meme si tu a pas voler toi meme cette roue que javais fais!! la différence entre moi et toi. Moi, je prend pas crédit et honeur de model 3d qui m'appartient pas meme si j'écris mon nom et je le bloque je le fais que pour le plaisir et le plaisir de tous! Je pense pas juste a ma petite personne surtout si il y a aucun argent d'impliquer.

>> Fusion automatique -- Mar 4 Oct 2016 23:58 -- Automatic merge <<

j'ai pris la décision de le retirer temporairement le temps de régler les bugs et de pas causé de discorde a rsrbr, par contre tout ceux qui veule avoir cette voiture envoyer moi un message en priver.

Mer 5 Oct 2016 05:58
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

Aland Islands (ax)

You have already admitted that they had stolen the wheel of my car, why these absurd excuses

about the SX4? Even you submitted the screenshot shows that the other wheel on it!

Do not I have started this debate! I'm only in a personal letter to ask you to remove from your

model my 3D meshes. If you do that, it would have ended incident has not yet begun. And

the world RBR community not know anything about your improper actions. You have decided to do

otherwise: complain site administration, the fact that I wrote you two private messages, thereby

relegate it all on public review, and instead of what would apologize to me - jumped on me with some

ridiculous accusations!

YOU are - THIEF! I am - the victim. And you still have the nerve to threaten me, that you will start

to spread my work unlocked!

Jeu 6 Oct 2016 06:14
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Pilote
Pilote

N° de pilote: 1979
Pseudo Live: fefobna

Italy (it)

Sorry to see this situation, we hope will be resolved.
You're both very good modders, it would be nice to see united your forces rather than discuss.
Keep alive RBR

Jeu 6 Oct 2016 08:03
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Moders Voitures
Pilote professionnel
Moders Voitures
Moders Spéciales

Christmas Island (cx)

Discussion its always the best thing to do, fefobna i'm trying but it looks like he is only the one that is right...

Jeu 6 Oct 2016 21:22
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

Aland Islands (ax)

The first thing that came to my mind when I saw that you have decided to use  wheels from the game "DIRT rally" - is to offer you their improved version of the wheel of the car "Subaru Impreza S7 WRC 2001". And you certainly would get them if you would write me a letter. That's what I always write in the "ReadMe" file for each of my works.
But you decided to act treacherously. How long time you lost to the "modeling" of this wheel? Minutes 10 or 15? And half the time you spent on hacking my work!
This wheel I repeatedly reworked to give it a perfect shape for more than two years for different car models.
And you still think that I have no cause for indignation?

Ven 7 Oct 2016 00:59
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Moders Voitures
Pilote professionnel
Moders Voitures
Moders Spéciales

Christmas Island (cx)

Like i already say to you for the second time, i took it from the impreza s7 that you took from codemaster that you import update ... for rbr that i already tell you. Alex you could say anything but its not yours its codemaster copyright. I will stop talking about it end of disccussion for me my friend o|:)

Ven 7 Oct 2016 01:25
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

Aland Islands (ax)

Fri 7 Oct 2016 00:25 here  Maximum a écrit:
Like i already say to you for the second time, i took it from the impreza s7 that you took from codemaster that you import update ... for rbr that i already tell you. Alex you could say anything but its not yours its codemaster copyright. I will stop talking about it end of disccussion for me my friend o|:)

You start repeating ( excuses about Codemastrs you have been given, perhaps the next "argument" is about the SX-4? :).

No one polygon in my work was not made by "copy / past", as opposed to your "creations". Each of them has been changed, and a large part of the wheel is made from scratch on their own.

Show me personally issued you permission from the administration site to hack models of other participants in the forum and to appropriate the results of their labor.

Thu 6 Oct 2016 20:22 here  Maximum a écrit:
... he is only the one that is right...

And wherein I am not right?!!

Sam 8 Oct 2016 07:37
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

Ukraine (ua)

Dear friends, do not swear, I am very grateful to you, you are very trying and your work is very appreciated.Thanks you o|:)

Mar 11 Oct 2016 17:46
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

Team: TM Racing
N° de pilote: 804
Pseudo Live: Bertone

Spain (es)

Hi:

What happen with the Subaru Impreza WRC 99 and 00?. In RSRBR are the same car...

Dim 20 Jan 2019 05:26
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Moders Voitures
Pilote professionnel
Moders Voitures
Moders Spéciales

Christmas Island (cx)

Yes its normal. You need to modified it your self in the 7zip folder rsrbr/a8w_99 and aw8_00/ Cars/cars.ini

Jeu 24 Jan 2019 16:48
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 211 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Suivante