Nous sommes le Ven 29 Mar 2024 01:11

Règles du forum

Pour poster dans cette partie du forum, vous devez signaler votre numéro, pseudo et adresse email sur RSRBRLive (facultatif). Un template est créé à chacun de vos post pour vous faciliter cette tâche : vous pouvez l'effacer si vous avez déjà fourni les explications et fait votre présentation. MERCI !

To post in this part of the forum, you must report your number, nickname and email address on RSRBRLive (optional). A template is created for each of your post to facilitate your task: you can delete it if you have already provided explanations and make your presentation. THANK YOU!

penalty for hitting spectators, but i didn't hit them 
Auteur Message
Jeune conducteur
Jeune conducteur

N° de pilote: 7307
Pseudo Live: rskenobi

Portugal (pt)

Message penalty for hitting spectators, but i didn't hit them
Hi, i have just finished Rallye Terres Auxerrois from the French Gravel Championship.

And in 2nd stage of leg 2, stage #8 Pribram, at 2 minutes and ~ 30 seconds, i drive a little to close do the spectators, but i definitely don't hit them. Anyway, the games thinks i did, and my car was reset in the road and a penalty (15 seconds maybe?) was given to me.

So, i need your help to know if there is anything you can do about that penalty, like watching the replay and confirming my story.

This is a rally simulator - the only one - and in real life there are no penalties for driving close to the spectators but without hitting them. So, i think this is some sort of bug in the track (not the only one on this track unfortunately: there's one after the finish line, where you have to be careful with that woman... or the screen will be red many times in a row without any possibility to stop it manually).

So, to whom can i send the replay?

Mer 25 Avr 2012 00:57
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site
Admin LiveMembre de l'associationDéveloppeurStaff Rallyesim

Ecurie: Wacky Races
N° de pilote: 19

France (fr)

Message Re: penalty for hitting spectators, but i didn't hit them
Hi

I think nobody already ask this question !  :-D

For sure nothing will be done for this situation !
Spectators are part of THIS game ... You have to do with it ...

And for people hitted after finish line, you just have to wait and the flashing red screen will stop after 15-20 seconds maximum.

Pas de support par MP. JE NE TRAVAILLE PAS POUR RALLYESIM QUAND UN MP ARRIVE !!!
Le forum est le meilleur endroit pour obtenir de l'aide. Plus de personnes peuvent vous aider et les réponses peuvent aider d'autres pilotes.
No support by PM. I'M NOT WORKING FOR RALLYESIM WHEN I RECEIVE A PM !!!
Forum is the best place to get help. More poeple can help you and answer can be useful for everybody !

Mer 25 Avr 2012 01:05
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Jeune conducteur
Jeune conducteur

Portugal (pt)

I DID NOT HIT THEM!!!

SEE MY REPLAY!!!

The car was about half meter away! Only one wheel out of the road.

One thing is to be penalized for hitting spectators, which i totally accept. Other is to have a penalty of 15 seconds and the car reset for hitting an invisible wall half meter away from the spectators.

I accept the bug and even congratulate who had the work to make that track, but your answer is NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!

I repeat:

I DID NOT HIT THEM!!!

SEE MY REPLAY!!!

Here's a screenshot of the exact place where my car was stopped because of the alleged hit.

Mer 25 Avr 2012 19:57
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Pilote professionnel
Pilote professionnel

France (fr)

Your comments Are they acceptable!

The crowd is part of the game, and it is quite complex, because there you see the audience with your eyes, and his initial position that it is not visible, but the point is not to touch.
The proof is: mobile viewers who sometimes run to cross the road. As they run, you can touch, you will have no penalty and you pass through, as you can get through the hinds of Pirka menoko. By cons, once they return to their fixed location, you must not touch them because they are on their initial position of impact, therefore a penalty.

Remains on the road, and you will have no penalty

Ma chaine Image. Abonnez-vous

Mer 25 Avr 2012 23:31
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site

France (fr)

rskenobi a écrit:
I DID NOT HIT THEM!!!

SEE MY REPLAY!!!

The car was about half meter away! Only one wheel out of the road.

One thing is to be penalized for hitting spectators, which i totally accept. Other is to have a penalty of 15 seconds and the car reset for hitting an invisible wall half meter away from the spectators.

I accept the bug and even congratulate who had the work to make that track, but your answer is NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!

I repeat:

I DID NOT HIT THEM!!!

SEE MY REPLAY!!!

Here's a screenshot of the exact place where my car was stopped because of the alleged hit.

Try again in solo mode and check if the collision is in the right place or not.
If yes, it means, everybody is in the same situation, and when you know the situation you drive more carrefully in this area.

o|:)

Pas de support par MP. JE NE TRAVAILLE PAS POUR RALLYESIM QUAND UN MP ARRIVE !!!
Le forum est le meilleur endroit pour obtenir de l'aide. Plus de personnes peuvent vous aider et les réponses peuvent aider d'autres pilotes.
Forum is the best place to get help. More poeple can help you and answer can be useful for everybody !

Jeu 26 Avr 2012 00:25
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Jeune conducteur
Jeune conducteur

Portugal (pt)

I tried again in solo mode and i confirmed the bug several times:

I hit many spectators before and NEVER complained because i deserved the penalty!

Now, in this situation, i proved with images (and replay if you want to see it) that i did not hit anything.

So, it's up to you: (1) fix the bug and remove all the penalties in those 2 spectators.
or
(2) don't fix the bug, but remove all the penalties in those 2 spectators.
or
(3) don't do anything and behave like religious fanatics that do not accept the facts...

Citation:
Remains on the road, and you will have no penalty

LOL, where am I? ON THE ROAD! One wheel about 20 cm out. And that picture proves that your statement doesn't apply in these 2 spectators and that's why I'm complaining!!!

EDIT: (because only now i remembered to use camhack to see better...)

Jeu 26 Avr 2012 20:40
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site

France (fr)

I choose this one :

rskenobi a écrit:
(3) don't do anything and behave like religious fanatics that do not accept the facts...

But I just want to add, we know there is some bugs like that.
You are on a game !  =;
Yes we try to do our best but your way to do is totally unrespectul because you don't know how to do and how long it is to correct all this LITTLE bugs.
Yes it's a little bug because game doesn't crash, you just have penalty, it's not a big deal ! And you know how to do to avoid having this penalty ...  :-:
You know this bug, that's great but I warn you, you will find some others stuffs like that ...

RallyeSim is not perfect because it's impossible !  :D
And most important because we are volunteers and have also to take care to our personal life, so our priority is not what you think ...

Ven 27 Avr 2012 01:20
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site
Modérateur

N° de pilote: 684
Pseudo Live: obelix

Belgium (be)

rskenobi a écrit:
don't do anything and behave like religious fanatics that do not accept the facts...

In this regard I approves the Beu - C response and your lack respect for the members of RallyeSim who, through their work, are changing the game, did not help things.
It is a game, and perfection is impossible.

Before you claim so you should already think about .....    

Le français est une belle langue, essayons de la respecter !

Avant de poster: utilisez la fonction Rechercher et vous trouverez probablement solution à votre problème.
Before you post: use the function Search and you will probably find solution for your problem.

ImageImage

Utilitaire de dépannage RSRBR - Troubleshooting utility (Update 23)

Ven 27 Avr 2012 10:17
Pilote professionnel
Pilote professionnel

France (fr)

Why RSRBR is totally free: Because we can not offer a game default 0, and that gives us the right to mistakes, because we can not we repprocher there misrepresentation of the product paid.
If what you have does not suit you, go seek happiness elsewhere  o|:)

Ven 27 Avr 2012 12:30
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Jeune conducteur
Jeune conducteur

Portugal (pt)

After my first post, all you had to do was:
(1) "Show us the replay images and we will think about it."
or
(2) "We know that bug and decided not to remove penalty times for anyone. Sorry."

As a person of logic, i would accept any answer like that... I would be happy with (1) and sad with (2), but I would accept.

Instead, you were the first ones to disrespect me (and that's why I wrote in a more aggressive style) and that's why I said your answer was not acceptable:

"nothing will be done" = (we are here, but we won't even look at the images because we just don't care)
"remains on the road" = (it's not a bug, you deserve the time penalty)
"you have to deal with spectators" = (you should drive better)
"I choose this one : [(3) don't do anything]" = (we don't care about the pictures, we prefer to ignore reality)

And after all that, all I can do is:

I apologize for any aggressive behavior and I'm sorry if I disrespected someone. It wasn't my intention. All i wanted was for someone to recognize the bug (that I saw for the first time, but apparently you already knew...) and wanted someone to answer with "yes" or "no" to my request of removing the time penalty (after seeing the images or after recognizing the bug)!

I really hope you know how to behave with the next guy who asks you the same question! Mistakes exist so we can learn. I did.

PS: I was thinking about donate because I like very much what was done with RSRBR, but after this, obviously I won't donate. But we all have a common interest: RSRBR - so if you want me to translate something to Portuguese, I will do it (for free and without reminding you there is an option to donate... that's just NOT how people do things for free...).

Ven 27 Avr 2012 12:44
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Pilote professionnel
Pilote professionnel

France (fr)

It will be easier.

If you do not want this bug, you can lower the details in the game, and you will have more viewers ............ alright with you like that? And yes, disabling the details is also a bug.

Since you do not understand that it is not easy to change, and it is out of question that we go to the grocery store in the official times

Ven 27 Avr 2012 12:55
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site

France (fr)

rskenobi a écrit:
After my first post, all you had to do was:
(1) "Show us the replay images and we will think about it."
or
(2) "We know that bug and decided not to remove penalty times for anyone. Sorry."

As a person of logic, i would accept any answer like that... I would be happy with (1) and sad with (2), but I would accept.

Instead, you were the first ones to disrespect me (and that's why I wrote in a more aggressive style) and that's why I said your answer was not acceptable:

"nothing will be done" = (we are here, but we won't even look at the images because we just don't care)
"remains on the road" = (it's not a bug, you deserve the time penalty)
"you have to deal with spectators" = (you should drive better)
"I choose this one : [(3) don't do anything]" = (we don't care about the pictures, we prefer to ignore reality)

And after all that, all I can do is:

I apologize for any aggressive behavior and I'm sorry if I disrespected someone. It wasn't my intention. All i wanted was for someone to recognize the bug (that I saw for the first time, but apparently you already knew...) and wanted someone to answer with "yes" or "no" to my request of removing the time penalty (after seeing the images or after recognizing the bug)!

I really hope you know how to behave with the next guy who asks you the same question! Mistakes exist so we can learn. I did.

PS: I was thinking about donate because I like very much what was done with RSRBR, but after this, obviously I won't donate. But we all have a common interest: RSRBR - so if you want me to translate something to Portuguese, I will do it (for free and without reminding you there is an option to donate... that's just NOT how people do things for free...).

You can think it's easy ... But you don't know what is needed to keep RSRBR alive ...
When we say something is not possible or something won't be done, that's not because we don't care or don't want !  =;
Look replays : A lot of peaople hit marshall ! We don't have enough time to check all these replays, it's crazy to think it's a good solution if you take care to our health ...
Correct bug : Specific skills and softwares are required to do it ... And fifou neither me are able to do it ...

Anyway, I think you have to modify your way to look RSRBR ... We are working with all communities and we thank very much people who work to design tracks and cars ... And when sometimes there is a little bug, we don't care because it's better to have one extra track with a little bug than nothing ...

If you want to give help, you can translate what you think is important.
Then open another post to tell us what is translated and we will see how to proceed to add you work.
Money is not so important ... Help is better !  ;-)

Ven 27 Avr 2012 13:07
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Jeune conducteur
Jeune conducteur

Portugal (pt)

Beu-C a écrit:
You can think it's easy ... But you don't know what is needed to keep RSRBR alive ...

I know you need money to keep the server and need a lot of time to help the users. I know the amount of work behind the RSCenter software, cars, tracks, championships, replays, etc.

Beu-C a écrit:
When we say something is not possible or something won't be done, that's not because we don't care or don't want !  =;
Look replays : A lot of peaople hit marshall ! We don't have enough time to check all these replays, it's crazy to think it's a good solution if you take care to our health ...

That's the first thing you should have said to me. "We're not checking your replay neither removing penalty (even if it is a bug) because we don't have time to do it for everybody and doing it just to you would be unfair for others".
That would have saved me and you all a lot of time...

Beu-C a écrit:
Correct bug : Specific skills and softwares are required to do it ... And fifou neither me are able to do it ...

Are there tutorials and sources for anyone correct the bugs on community tracks like Pribram (it would be my pleasure to do that), or do we have to request the original builder to do so?

Beu-C a écrit:
Anyway, I think you have to modify your way to look RSRBR ... We are working with all communities and we thank very much people who work to design tracks and cars ... And when sometimes there is a little bug, we don't care because it's better to have one extra track with a little bug than nothing ...

I don't have to modify anything because that's how I think and what I said. But i have a question for you: why do you use tracks full of bugs and don't use some tracks from BTB that don't have bugs and are amazing?

Beu-C a écrit:
Then open another post to tell us what is translated and we will see how to proceed to add you work.

The rules, RSCenter, this website, everything in the original RBR game...
For instance, i translated a tool called "Genie Scout" for the game "Football Manager 2011" and they had a text file with all the words used in the program. Don't you have something like that for RSCenter?

PS: This may be usefull for you or not. Anyway here it goes... you are french and obviously love Loeb (he is a living legend!!!), but i though it was too much, so I added some Portuguese rally car photos to my RSCenter:

Also, why don't you use the pictureof the right car and skin in RSCenter? For instance, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X picture shows a white car but this is the right one (that I also use in my RSCenter Wall as you can see by the black area):
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/476/wall09.jpg

Ven 27 Avr 2012 14:06
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Pilote professionnel
Pilote professionnelModérateur
Membre de l'association

Ecurie: ColinMacRaeVision
N° de pilote: 7
Pseudo Live: Cromax

Switzerland (ch)

For your information,
we already all affected once these spectators on Pribram and what now, when we arrive in this portion of road, we relieve and we cross farthest possible of these 2 imbecile.  :D

And if we do not use special BTB, it is simply because we cannot have of replays for contrôller the race

Jouis du moment présent. Aujourd'hui fait partie du bon vieux temps dont tu seras nostalgique un jour.

Ven 27 Avr 2012 18:05
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site

France (fr)

rskenobi a écrit:
Beu-C a écrit:

Are there tutorials and sources for anyone correct the bugs on community tracks like Pribram (it would be my pleasure to do that), or do we have to request the original builder to do so?

You have to ask authorisation from tracks creator to be allowed to modify it.
You also need specific software which are not easy to find, but I'm not skilled in this this part of work, so I'm not able to give you correct answer.

rskenobi a écrit:
Beu-C a écrit:

I don't have to modify anything because that's how I think and what I said. But i have a question for you: why do you use tracks full of bugs and don't use some tracks from BTB that don't have bugs and are amazing?

As cromax said, we are not able to see replays, so we can't use it in championships ...
And we are "sad" about it ...

rskenobi a écrit:
Beu-C a écrit:

The rules, RSCenter, this website, everything in the original RBR game...
For instance, i translated a tool called "Genie Scout" for the game "Football Manager 2011" and they had a text file with all the words used in the program. Don't you have something like that for RSCenter?

When I will have more time, I will give you something for RSCenter.
For rules you can contact fifou and I think he will be able to give you files for translation.
Not possible for website and I don't know for original RBR game.
Thanks for your help if you have time to do it.  o|:)

rskenobi a écrit:
PS: This may be usefull for you or not. Anyway here it goes... you are french and obviously love Loeb (he is a living legend!!!), but i though it was too much, so I added some Portuguese rally car photos to my RSCenter:

Yes for sure we are french so there is some pictures of Loeb !!!  :D/  :D
You are able to modify it, so I think we can put pictures we want and you can modify it if you are not happy with originals ...

rskenobi a écrit:
Also, why don't you use the pictureof the right car and skin in RSCenter? For instance, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X picture shows a white car but this is the right one (that I also use in my RSCenter Wall as you can see by the black area):
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/476/wall09.jpg

This is far to be simple with all cars included in RSRBR ...
Really I think you don't realize the world RSRBR.
You can play with skin you want, it's the most important.

Every drivers have personal priority.
Seriously, for example for me these wishes are really not priority ...

Sam 5 Mai 2012 03:06
Profil Envoyer un e-mail

En relation avec ce sujet 
En relation avec ce sujet Réponses Vus Dernier message
Penalty ?
de Daffers » Mar 24 Jan 2012 14:28
5 Réponses 3057 Vus
Dernier message de fifouVoir le dernier message  Mer 25 Jan 2012 00:01
DNF in Portuguese Rally Week 2 that didn't heppened
de rvieira » Mar 14 Jan 2014 01:55
3 Réponses 2711 Vus
Dernier message de Beu-CVoir le dernier message  Mar 14 Jan 2014 13:41