Nous sommes le Ven 19 Avr 2024 13:35

Règles du forum

Pour poster dans cette partie du forum, vous devez signaler votre numéro, pseudo et adresse email sur RSRBRLive (facultatif). Un template est créé à chacun de vos post pour vous faciliter cette tâche : vous pouvez l'effacer si vous avez déjà fourni les explications et fait votre présentation. MERCI !

To post in this part of the forum, you must report your number, nickname and email address on RSRBRLive (optional). A template is created for each of your post to facilitate your task: you can delete it if you have already provided explanations and make your presentation. THANK YOU!

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 46 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante
 Problem with live split times . 
Auteur Message
Apprenti pilote
Apprenti pilote

Ecurie: R40 Rally Team Greece 2
N° de pilote: 1302
Pseudo Live: Coach

Greece (gr)

Message Problem with live split times .
Hello .
The last days i had a problem with the live times in 2 races a run . i wrote the problems in the roadbooks and beu-c told me to write here so we find a solution together .
The problems are here in the roadbooks of ptolemaidas rally sprint viewtopic.php?f=471&t=18438
and in erc sebiu rally romania viewtopic.php?f=522&t=18440
Thanks.

www.e-kotsekidis.gr
Fiat Punto Sporting

Lun 3 Mar 2014 15:09
Profil Envoyer un e-mail Site Internet
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site
Admin LiveMembre de l'associationDéveloppeurStaff Rallyesim

Ecurie: Wacky Races
N° de pilote: 19

France (fr)

Message Re: Problem with live split times .
Hi

Put a troubleshooting analysis.

Have you got problem with Send Times and/or Send Replays ?

Pas de support par MP. JE NE TRAVAILLE PAS POUR RALLYESIM QUAND UN MP ARRIVE !!!
Le forum est le meilleur endroit pour obtenir de l'aide. Plus de personnes peuvent vous aider et les réponses peuvent aider d'autres pilotes.
No support by PM. I'M NOT WORKING FOR RALLYESIM WHEN I RECEIVE A PM !!!
Forum is the best place to get help. More poeple can help you and answer can be useful for everybody !

Mar 4 Mar 2014 00:24
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Apprenti pilote
Apprenti pilote

Greece (gr)

Good morning ,
The problem first happend when i started the Ptolemaida Rally Sprint in week 8 . I started tha rally , done the ss1 and when i was back to rscenter i saw i first split , a scecond split and nothing in third . i run the ss2 ok and then i closed the rally . i sain it in the roadbook of the rally and when you and fifou asked for my files i send them ok.
After that i run the  Rallye de la Fougere and was ok . i run the leg one of the Sibiu Rally Romania and was ok . the problem again happened in the leg 2 of the Sibiu Rally Romania . i started tha rally , done the ss1 and when i was back to rscenter i saw i first split , a scecond split and nothing in third . the problem continius and i have no splits in almost all the stages . i wrote to the roadbook and send the files as you asked . fifou says that it was a problem watching all my replays .

www.e-kotsekidis.gr
Fiat Punto Sporting

Mar 4 Mar 2014 08:58
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site

France (fr)

And you don't care about my post ?

Posté depuis Android Image

Pas de support par MP. JE NE TRAVAILLE PAS POUR RALLYESIM QUAND UN MP ARRIVE !!!
Le forum est le meilleur endroit pour obtenir de l'aide. Plus de personnes peuvent vous aider et les réponses peuvent aider d'autres pilotes.
Forum is the best place to get help. More poeple can help you and answer can be useful for everybody !

Mar 4 Mar 2014 12:02
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Apprenti pilote
Apprenti pilote

Greece (gr)

sorry beu-c but I didn't understand what you mean. I don't know where is the problem I known only what happened to me.

Post via Windows Smartphone Image

www.e-kotsekidis.gr
Fiat Punto Sporting

Mar 4 Mar 2014 12:14
Pilote professionnel
Pilote professionnel

France (fr)

Beu.C ask you to test sendtimes & sendreplays to test your connection to the live website, the same is receive split-time and times in official sessions

Posté depuis Androïd Image

Ma chaine Image. Abonnez-vous

Mar 4 Mar 2014 12:27
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Apprenti pilote
Apprenti pilote

Greece (gr)

Sorry but i didn't understand that . very sorry .
How can i test those ?
When you asked to send my files replays an html and 7z files with send replays i done it . was that ok ?

www.e-kotsekidis.gr
Fiat Punto Sporting

Mar 4 Mar 2014 12:47
Pilote professionnel
Pilote professionnel

France (fr)

Yes. It can say if communication is ok

Mar 4 Mar 2014 13:52
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Apprenti pilote
Apprenti pilote

Greece (gr)

so this is ok ?
how i see if send times work?

www.e-kotsekidis.gr
Fiat Punto Sporting

Mar 4 Mar 2014 14:15
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site

France (fr)

Lun 3 Mar 2014 23:24 ici  Beu-C a écrit:
Put a troubleshooting analysis.

You can find this tool inside signature of Phil63.

Lun 3 Mar 2014 23:24 ici  Beu-C a écrit:
Have you got problem with Send Times and/or Send Replays ?

It seems to be ok with Send Replays, and for Send Times, you can test it after you finish a session (during current week).

But if your problem don't happens everytime ... It will be hard !!!

Maybe you had a recent software update which interfers with RSCenter ...

Mar 4 Mar 2014 15:52
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Apprenti pilote
Apprenti pilote

Greece (gr)

You mean depanage ? i will post it next of this .

As for the send times after the ptolemaida rally sprint it was ok i test it . i will test it again this week .

-- Tue 4 Mar 2014 16:05 --

Citation:
Version de l'utilitaire de dιpannage : 7.14.0
Version de l'update installιe : 02
Version de l'update prise en charge par cet utilitaire : 02
________________________________________________________________________________
Configuration de l'utilisateur :
Processeur : Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     E8400  @ 3.00GHz - Nb de core : 2
RAM : 4,193 Go dont 2,456 Go de libres
Carte graphique : NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT
Nombre d'ιcran(s) : 1
Rιsolution ιcran : 1440 x 900
Rιsolution de jeu : 1440 x 900
Espace libre sur le lecteur oω se trouve RBR/RSRBR : 113,64 Go / 186,21 Go au total
Systθme d'exploitation : Windows 7 Ultimate 64bits Service Pack 1
Richard Burns Rally est installι dans : C:\Richard Burns Rally\
Type de session en cours : Administrateur
Statut de ChronoManager : Non activι
Statut de l'option X-Sim : Non activι
Sons 2010 : Non installιs
Horloge Windows : Temps Internet dιsactivι (service)
Nombre de processus lancιs : 74
________________________________________________________________________________
Contenu du fichier RichardBurnsRally.ini :

[Settings]
Depth = 32
ForceFeedback = true
Fullscreen = true
MinDepthBits = 24
MinStencilBits = 8
ParticleQuality =low
RenderCarShadow = true
RenderQuality =low
RunIntro = false
RunStartup = false
Sound = true
UseCubicEnvironmentMaps = true
UseEAX = true
UseSoftwareAudio = false
UseTripleScreenBuffers = true
WaitRetrace = true
XRes =1440
YRes =900

Liste des plugins installιs :
- Equalizer ( eq_mix.dll )
- FixUp ( FixUp.dll )
- Correctif ZModeler ( Z.dll )
- BobsTrackBuilder ( ZZZrbr_rx.dll )
Fichiers manquants :
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-20_N_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-21_O_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-22_N_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-23_E_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-24_O_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-25_O_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-31_E_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-32_M_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-33_N_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-34_E_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-35_N_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-36_M_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-41_M_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-42_M_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-43_N_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-44_E_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-45_N_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-46_E_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-51_N_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-52_M_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-53_N_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-54_E_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-54_M_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-55_O_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-56_M_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-61_M_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-62_M_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-63_N_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-64_E_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-65_N_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-66_E_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-71_M_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-90_M_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\S_track-92_M_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\damp
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\dry
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\S_track-41_M_textures.rep
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\wet
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\damp\FENCE_PIG01.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\damp\FENCE_WOOD03.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\damp\FENCE_WOOD03.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\damp\MB_06_BUSH_OVERHANG01.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\damp\MB_FENCE002.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\damp\MB_FENCE002.tga_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_1.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_3.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_4.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_8.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_9.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\damp\new
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\damp\normal
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\damp\ObjectTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\damp\ObjectTexturePlateTransparent.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\damp\SIGNS_TEXT.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\damp\worn
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\damp\new\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\damp\normal\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\damp\worn\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\dry\CURVE.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\dry\FENCE01.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\dry\FENCE_PIG01.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\dry\FENCE_WOOD03.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\dry\FENCE_WOOD03.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\dry\MB_06_BUSH_OVERHANG01.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\dry\MB_FENCE002.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\dry\MB_FENCE002.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\dry\MB_FENCE002.tga_1.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\dry\MB_FENCE002.tga_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_1.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_3.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_4.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_8.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_9.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\dry\new
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\dry\normal
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\dry\ObjectTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\dry\ObjectTexturePlateTransparent.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\dry\SIGNS_TEXT.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\dry\worn
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\dry\new\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\dry\normal\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\dry\worn\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\wet\CURVE.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\wet\FENCE01.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\wet\FENCE_PIG01.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\wet\FENCE_WOOD03.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\wet\FENCE_WOOD03.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\wet\MB_06_BUSH_OVERHANG01.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\wet\MB_FENCE002.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\wet\MB_FENCE002.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\wet\MB_FENCE002.tga_1.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\wet\MB_FENCE002.tga_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_1.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_3.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_4.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_8.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_9.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\wet\new
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\wet\normal
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\wet\ObjectTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\wet\ObjectTexturePlateTransparent.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\wet\SIGNS_TEXT.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\wet\worn
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\wet\new\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\wet\normal\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-41_M_textures\wet\worn\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\damp
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\dry
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\S_track-42_M_textures.rep
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\wet
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\damp\FENCE_PIG01.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\damp\MB_06_BUSH_OVERHANG01.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\damp\MB_FENCE002.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\damp\MB_FENCE002.tga_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_1.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_3.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_4.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_8.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_9.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\damp\new
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\damp\ObjectTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\damp\ObjectTexturePlateTransparent.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\damp\new\MB_03GROUND04.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\damp\new\MB_04_GROUND_C.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\damp\new\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\dry\FENCE_PIG01.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\dry\MB_06_BUSH_OVERHANG01.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\dry\MB_FENCE002.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\dry\MB_FENCE002.tga_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_1.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_3.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_4.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_8.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_9.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\dry\new
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\dry\ObjectTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\dry\ObjectTexturePlateTransparent.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\dry\new\MB_03GROUND04.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\dry\new\MB_04_GROUND_C.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\dry\new\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\wet\FENCE_PIG01.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\wet\MB_06_BUSH_OVERHANG01.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\wet\MB_FENCE002.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\wet\MB_FENCE002.tga_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_1.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_3.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_4.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_8.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_9.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\wet\new
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\wet\ObjectTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\wet\ObjectTexturePlateTransparent.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\wet\new\MB_03GROUND04.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\wet\new\MB_04_GROUND_C.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-42_M_textures\wet\new\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\damp
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\dry
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\S_track-43_N_textures.rep
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\wet
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\FENCE_PIG01.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\FENCE_WOOD03.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\MB_06_BUSH_OVERHANG01.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\MB_FENCE002.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\MB_FENCE002.tga_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_1.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_3.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_4.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_8.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_9.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\new
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\ObjectTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\ObjectTexturePlateTransparent.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\new\MB_01_GROUND_A.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\new\MB_ROAD02.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\new\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\FENCE_PIG01.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\FENCE_WOOD03.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\MB_06_BUSH_OVERHANG01.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\MB_FENCE002.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\MB_FENCE002.tga_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_1.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_3.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_4.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_8.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_9.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\new
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\ObjectTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\ObjectTexturePlateTransparent.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\new\MB_01_GROUND_A.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\new\MB_ROAD02.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\new\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\FENCE_PIG01.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\FENCE_WOOD03.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\MB_06_BUSH_OVERHANG01.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\MB_FENCE002.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\MB_FENCE002.tga_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_1.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_3.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_4.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_8.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_9.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\new
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\ObjectTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\ObjectTexturePlateTransparent.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\new\MB_01_GROUND_A.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\new\MB_ROAD02.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\new\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\damp
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\dry
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\S_track-44_E_textures.rep
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\wet
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\damp\FENCE_PIG01.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\damp\FENCE_WOOD03.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\damp\MB_02_BAUTALEAFTREE_A.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\damp\MB_06_BUSH_OVERHANG01.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\damp\MB_FENCE002.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\damp\MB_FENCE002.tga_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_1.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_3.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_4.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_8.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_9.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\damp\new
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\damp\ObjectTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\damp\ObjectTexturePlateTransparent.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\damp\new\MB_01_GROUND_A.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\damp\new\MB_05_CLIFF.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\damp\new\MB_ROAD02.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\damp\new\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\dry\FENCE_PIG01.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\dry\FENCE_WOOD03.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\dry\MB_02_BAUTALEAFTREE_A.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\dry\MB_06_BUSH_OVERHANG01.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\dry\MB_FENCE002.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\dry\MB_FENCE002.tga_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_1.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_3.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_4.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_8.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_9.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\dry\new
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\dry\ObjectTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\dry\ObjectTexturePlateTransparent.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\dry\new\MB_01_GROUND_A.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\dry\new\MB_05_CLIFF.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\dry\new\MB_ROAD02.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\dry\new\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\wet\FENCE_PIG01.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\wet\FENCE_WOOD03.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\wet\MB_02_BAUTALEAFTREE_A.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\wet\MB_06_BUSH_OVERHANG01.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\wet\MB_FENCE002.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\wet\MB_FENCE002.tga_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_1.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_3.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_4.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_8.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_9.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\wet\new
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\wet\ObjectTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\wet\ObjectTexturePlateTransparent.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\wet\new\MB_01_GROUND_A.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\wet\new\MB_05_CLIFF.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\wet\new\MB_ROAD02.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC1\S_track-44_E_textures\wet\new\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\damp
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\dry
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\S_track-43_N_textures.rep
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\wet
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\FENCE_PIG01.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\FENCE_WOOD03.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\MB_06_BUSH_OVERHANG01.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\MB_FENCE002.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\MB_FENCE002.tga_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_1.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_3.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_4.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_8.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_9.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\new
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\ObjectTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\ObjectTexturePlateTransparent.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\new\MB_01_GROUND_A.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\new\MB_ROAD02.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\damp\new\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\FENCE_PIG01.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\FENCE_WOOD03.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\MB_06_BUSH_OVERHANG01.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\MB_FENCE002.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\MB_FENCE002.tga_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_1.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_3.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_4.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_8.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_9.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\new
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\ObjectTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\ObjectTexturePlateTransparent.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\new\MB_01_GROUND_A.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\new\MB_ROAD02.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\dry\new\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\FENCE_PIG01.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\FENCE_WOOD03.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\MB_06_BUSH_OVERHANG01.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\MB_FENCE002.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\MB_FENCE002.tga_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_1.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_3.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_4.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_8.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_9.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\new
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\ObjectTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\ObjectTexturePlateTransparent.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\new\MB_01_GROUND_A.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\new\MB_ROAD02.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-43_N_textures\wet\new\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\damp
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\dry
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\S_track-45_N_textures.rep
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\wet
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\damp\FENCE_PIG01.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\damp\FENCE_WOOD03.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\damp\MB_06_BUSH_OVERHANG01.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\damp\MB_FENCE002.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\damp\MB_FENCE002.tga_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\damp\MB_ROCKS01.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_1.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_3.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_4.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_8.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\damp\MB_SUPERBOWL_9.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\damp\new
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\damp\ObjectTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\damp\ObjectTexturePlateTransparent.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\damp\new\MB_03GROUND04.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\damp\new\MB_04_GROUND_C.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\damp\new\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\dry\FENCE_PIG01.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\dry\FENCE_WOOD03.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\dry\MB_06_BUSH_OVERHANG01.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\dry\MB_FENCE002.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\dry\MB_FENCE002.tga_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\dry\MB_ROCKS01.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_1.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_3.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_4.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_8.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\dry\MB_SUPERBOWL_9.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\dry\new
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\dry\ObjectTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\dry\ObjectTexturePlateTransparent.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\dry\new\MB_03GROUND04.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\dry\new\MB_04_GROUND_C.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\dry\new\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\wet\FENCE_PIG01.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\wet\FENCE_WOOD03.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\wet\MB_06_BUSH_OVERHANG01.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\wet\MB_FENCE002.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\wet\MB_FENCE002.tga_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\wet\MB_ROCKS01.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_1.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_3.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_4.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_8.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\wet\MB_SUPERBOWL_9.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\wet\new
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\wet\ObjectTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\wet\ObjectTexturePlateTransparent.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\wet\new\MB_03GROUND04.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\wet\new\MB_04_GROUND_C.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-45_N_textures\wet\new\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\damp
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\dry
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\S_track-62_M_textures.rep
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\wet
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\damp\new
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\damp\normal
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\damp\ObjectTexturePlateTransparent.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\damp\US_SUPERBOWL02_3.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\damp\US_SUPERBOWL02_4.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\damp\US_SUPERBOWL02_5.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\damp\US_SUPERBOWL_1.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\damp\US_SUPERBOWL_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\damp\US_SUPERBOWL_4.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\damp\US_SUPERBOWL_5.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\damp\US_SUPERBOWL_6.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\damp\US_SUPERBOWL_7.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\damp\US_SUPERBOWL_8.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\damp\worn
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\damp\new\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\damp\new\US_GROUND02_A.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\damp\new\US_GROUND04_A.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\damp\new\US_GROUND05_A.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\damp\new\US_GROUND05_B.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\damp\normal\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\damp\worn\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\dry\new
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\dry\normal
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\dry\ObjectTexturePlateTransparent.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\dry\US_SUPERBOWL02_3.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\dry\US_SUPERBOWL02_4.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\dry\US_SUPERBOWL02_5.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\dry\US_SUPERBOWL_1.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\dry\US_SUPERBOWL_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\dry\US_SUPERBOWL_4.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\dry\US_SUPERBOWL_5.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\dry\US_SUPERBOWL_6.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\dry\US_SUPERBOWL_7.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\dry\US_SUPERBOWL_8.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\dry\worn
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\dry\new\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\dry\new\US_GROUND02_A.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\dry\new\US_GROUND04_A.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\dry\new\US_GROUND05_A.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\dry\new\US_GROUND05_B.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\dry\normal\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\dry\worn\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\wet\new
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\wet\normal
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\wet\ObjectTexturePlateTransparent.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\wet\US_SUPERBOWL02_3.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\wet\US_SUPERBOWL02_4.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\wet\US_SUPERBOWL02_5.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\wet\US_SUPERBOWL_1.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\wet\US_SUPERBOWL_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\wet\US_SUPERBOWL_4.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\wet\US_SUPERBOWL_5.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\wet\US_SUPERBOWL_6.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\wet\US_SUPERBOWL_7.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\wet\US_SUPERBOWL_8.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\wet\worn
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\wet\new\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\wet\new\US_GROUND02_A.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\wet\new\US_GROUND04_A.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\wet\new\US_GROUND05_A.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\wet\new\US_GROUND05_B.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\wet\normal\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-62_M_textures\wet\worn\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\damp
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\dry
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\S_track-63_N_textures.rep
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\wet
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\damp\BUSH06.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\damp\new
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\damp\normal
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\damp\ObjectTexturePlateTransparent.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\damp\US_GROUND06_B.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\damp\US_LDCLIFF_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\damp\US_LDCLIFF_3.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\damp\US_LDCLIFF_4.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\damp\US_LDCLIFF_5.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\damp\US_LDCLIFF_6.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\damp\US_LDGROUND_1.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\damp\US_LDGROUND_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\damp\US_LDGROUND_3.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\damp\US_SUPERBOWL02_1.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\damp\US_SUPERBOWL02_2.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\damp\US_SUPERBOWL02_3.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\damp\US_SUPERBOWL02_4.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\damp\US_SUPERBOWL02_5.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\damp\US_SUPERBOWL02_6.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\damp\US_SUPERBOWL_5.tga_0.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\damp\US_SUPERBOWL_6.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\damp\worn
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\damp\new\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\damp\new\US_GROUND06_A.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\damp\normal\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\damp\worn\TrackTexturePlateOpaque.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\dry\BUSH06.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\dry\new
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\dry\normal
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\dry\ObjectTexturePlateTransparent.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\dry\US_GROUND06_B.dds
  Fichier manquant : C:\Richard Burns Rally\Maps\CC2\S_track-63_N_textures\dry\US_LDCLIFF_2.dds
.../...

Nombre total de fichiers manquants : 4131

********************************************************************************************
  Prιsence anormale de dossiers track-xx_X_textures dans ..\MAPS\ ou un de ses sous-dossier
********************************************************************************************
*** Rapport gιnιrι le Τρίτη 04/03/2014  ΰ  16:05:29 ***

www.e-kotsekidis.gr
Fiat Punto Sporting

Mar 4 Mar 2014 16:05
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site

France (fr)

I think you had sometimes problem with server connexion at the beginning of a rally.
(When car starts to move on stage 1)

I will try to improve connexion test, to avoid this issue ...  #-o

If you see nothing in time on first stage in a future session, leave the session immediatly and if I'm right you will be able to start again.
Then if you continue with SS2 ... We can't do nothing ...

Mar 4 Mar 2014 16:40
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Apprenti pilote
Apprenti pilote

Greece (gr)

Ok with this but if I have the first splits and not the third ? Rally gone ; do you think I should see my connection?

www.e-kotsekidis.gr
Fiat Punto Sporting

Mar 4 Mar 2014 16:50
Pilote professionnel
Pilote professionnel

France (fr)

Sometimes you have, sometimes no, sometimes mo split1 but split2 ok. It?s not regular....sometimes you have nothing, and sometimes you have 2 lines for a single track. It isn't normal !!!

Mar 4 Mar 2014 18:08
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Apprenti pilote
Apprenti pilote

Greece (gr)

Yes yes you are absolutely right . It is not normal at all. I just hoped you can help me. What do you think ?

www.e-kotsekidis.gr
Fiat Punto Sporting

Mar 4 Mar 2014 18:41
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 46 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante

En relation avec ce sujet 
En relation avec ce sujet Réponses Vus Dernier message
problem with times
de Zakraket » Mar 17 Avr 2012 07:49
10 Réponses 5660 Vus
Dernier message de Beu-CVoir le dernier message  Mar 24 Avr 2012 17:13
Problem with replays and times!
de lebron15 » Mer 9 Mai 2012 00:46
1 Réponses 2481 Vus
Dernier message de obelixVoir le dernier message  Mer 9 Mai 2012 07:40
Problem to send the times
de scro1984 » Jeu 9 Aoû 2012 15:55