Nous sommes le Dim 28 Avr 2024 01:37

Règles du forum

Pour poster dans cette partie du forum, vous devez signaler votre numéro, pseudo et adresse email sur RSRBRLive (facultatif). Un template est créé à chacun de vos post pour vous faciliter cette tâche : vous pouvez l'effacer si vous avez déjà fourni les explications et fait votre présentation. MERCI !

To post in this part of the forum, you must report your number, nickname and email address on RSRBRLive (optional). A template is created for each of your post to facilitate your task: you can delete it if you have already provided explanations and make your presentation. THANK YOU!

Poster un nouveau sujet Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer de messages ou poster d’autres réponses.  [ 37 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante
 [RESOLVED] RSCenter crash during the game 
Auteur Message
Apprenti pilote
Apprenti pilote

N° de pilote: 8044
Pseudo Live: R.Freitas

Portugal (pt)

[RESOLVED] RSCenter crash during the game
This problem after all its a crash like others users in forum have ,for the first time the error appears in the rscenter windows (error reporting to m$ ,bla bla bla) and then the rscenter quit automatic !

Playing in rbr.sse i have no problems and alone in the server to ,so the problem its software of rsrbr and win7 compatibility  ,many users have this isue ,i dont understand why dont provide a fix for this !Many people are quiting and installing czeck patch!

This is the error code :

Today i put the exes of the game  IN EXEPTIONS  in DEP , and in antivirus avira, and the game its even worse ! 3 stages ,2 crashs ,amazing!!!!

IM COMPLETING FRUSTRATING and nobody helps ,so i create another topic:(

Dim 15 Mai 2011 00:13
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site
Bug-TrackerDéveloppeurStaff Rallyesim

Team: Aucune
Ecurie: Aucune
Pseudo Live: PHIL63

France (fr)

Message Re: RSCENTER CRASH AND CRASH AGAIN AND AGAIN!
Begin to do that :
Download and launch this utility of repair. utilitaire de dépannage de RSRBR. (DepannageRSRBR2011.exe)
Once launched, click the lower left button "Analyse simple".
Once the ended analysis, selects nothing, copy nothing, return directly here to post a new answer.
In the text field, make a right click and chosen "Paste".

You can put a comment following the report of analysis.

I (and lots of other drivers) run under Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit and I don't have any problem with RBR/RSRBR.

Ask to arno_f to know what he think about CZ plugin ;) after install of it he must re-install all RBR and RSRBR because CZ plugin crash his game ;)
.... and you always can ask for help on the CZ forum if you have any problem.... they don't answer even after week (he has made the experience. CZ plugin is no more reliable than RSRBR, this is not true, the two are equivalent.) ;)

Citation:
i dont understand why dont provide a fix for this

Because RSRBR is totaly free and the work that is made on it is made during our free hours. We are not paid for many many hours spent during more than 6 years. But if you want to help us for that work you can tell us. And also I think you forget something :
- that this game is 7 years old and it has been made to run under Windows XP, not for running under Windows Vista or Windows 7 that are OS that are very different than Windows XP (security of OS)....
- that for the past 7 years the equipment has evolved and is not necessarily compatible with an old game
- the game uses DirectX 9 .. and currently is working on DirectX 11 !!!! ...

--= PAS DE SUPPORT PAR MP =--, les réponses apportées sur le forum profitent à tous alors qu'une réponse en MP ne profite qu'à un seul individu.
Base de connaissance de RSRBR <--> FAQ de RSRBR<--> Utilitaire de dépannage RSRBR
Les serveurs du forum et du Live n'étant pas gratuits ;) soyez sympa, faites un don à rallyesim :)

Dim 15 Mai 2011 09:01
Profil Envoyer un e-mail Site Internet
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site
Admin LiveMembre de l'associationDéveloppeurStaff Rallyesim

Ecurie: Wacky Races
N° de pilote: 19

France (fr)

R.Freitas a écrit:
Playing in rbr.sse i have no problems and alone in the server to ,so the problem its software of rsrbr and win7 compatibility  ,many users have this isue ,i dont understand why dont provide a fix for this !Many people are quiting and installing czeck patch!

Wouah ... We are very afraid ... *stress

=;

Many people have Win 7 64 bits without any problem ...  :-:

Pas de support par MP. JE NE TRAVAILLE PAS POUR RALLYESIM QUAND UN MP ARRIVE !!!
Le forum est le meilleur endroit pour obtenir de l'aide. Plus de personnes peuvent vous aider et les réponses peuvent aider d'autres pilotes.
No support by PM. I'M NOT WORKING FOR RALLYESIM WHEN I RECEIVE A PM !!!
Forum is the best place to get help. More poeple can help you and answer can be useful for everybody !

Dim 15 Mai 2011 14:08
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Pilote
Pilote

N° de pilote: 700

France (fr)

I've just installed Windows 7 64, and everything works well !
So, you'll have to check what's wrong with your Computer... :-:

Du calme et de la pondération.©
Les serveurs du forum et du Live n'étant pas gratuits ;) soyez sympa, faites un don à rallyesim :)

Dim 15 Mai 2011 14:13
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Apprenti pilote
Apprenti pilote

Portugal (pt)

Nothing wrong with my computer its for sure !

IM play in alone mode without problems , depannage dont acuse any problem !  im play the game in sse.exe  mode ,no problems!

Even if the problem its something with my computer , i dont see nobody trying to help  ,only joking around???? For that its better dont rsp in the topic , ok?

-- Sun 15 May 2011 19:54 --

Beu-C a écrit:
R.Freitas a écrit:

Wouah ... We are very afraid ... *stress

=;

Many people have Win 7 64 bits without any problem ...  :-:

For this type of response is better you not to answer,ok ?

-- Sun 15 May 2011 20:01 --

PHIL63 a écrit:
Begin to do that :
Download and launch this utility of repair. utilitaire de dépannage de RSRBR. (DepannageRSRBR2011.exe)
Once launched, click the lower left button "Analyse simple".
Once the ended analysis, selects nothing, copy nothing, return directly here to post a new answer.
In the text field, make a right click and chosen "Paste".

You can put a comment following the report of analysis.

I (and lots of other drivers) run under Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit and I don't have any problem with RBR/RSRBR.

Ask to arno_f to know what he think about CZ plugin ;) after install of it he must re-install all RBR and RSRBR because CZ plugin crash his game ;)
.... and you always can ask for help on the CZ forum if you have any problem.... they don't answer even after week (he has made the experience. CZ plugin is no more reliable than RSRBR, this is not true, the two are equivalent.) ;)

Citation:
i dont understand why dont provide a fix for this

Because RSRBR is totaly free and the work that is made on it is made during our free hours. We are not paid for many many hours spent during more than 6 years. But if you want to help us for that work you can tell us. And also I think you forget something :
- that this game is 7 years old and it has been made to run under Windows XP, not for running under Windows Vista or Windows 7 that are OS that are very different than Windows XP (security of OS)....
- that for the past 7 years the equipment has evolved and is not necessarily compatible with an old game
- the game uses DirectX 9 .. and currently is working on DirectX 11 !!!! ...

Thanks alot Phil you are the only one trying to help here (not joking around like the others)  i have doing everithing like you said ( depannage with no errors ,exes in dep ,exeptions in Avira ,etc) nothing works .

IM really prefer this patch against czech ,but you have to understand my frustration, in the last 12 championship participations ,i have 8 or 9 DNF  because of this crash !

I really respect the  work in this patch of all of you guys in this patch without been payed ,( and its a great patch ,the better for me)  im only frustrated  with all the crashs  ,because i m really loves this patch and i cant play at 100% !

Sorry the bad english :)

o|:)

Dim 15 Mai 2011 20:01
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site

France (fr)

:shock:

We never help you ...

:arrow:  viewtopic.php?p=232144#p232144

Sorry we do our best, if it's not enough for you, go away.

We don't need peolple crying like that !

That's why now we are joking like that ... Respect our work, our free time and we will respect you !  o|:)

Pas de support par MP. JE NE TRAVAILLE PAS POUR RALLYESIM QUAND UN MP ARRIVE !!!
Le forum est le meilleur endroit pour obtenir de l'aide. Plus de personnes peuvent vous aider et les réponses peuvent aider d'autres pilotes.
Forum is the best place to get help. More poeple can help you and answer can be useful for everybody !

Dim 15 Mai 2011 20:10
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Apprenti pilote
Apprenti pilote

Portugal (pt)

Citation:
Version de l'utilitaire de dépannage : 6.1.4
Version de l'update installée : 05
Version de l'update prise en charge par cet utilitaire : 05
________________________________________________________________________________
Configuration de l'utilisateur :
Processeur : Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU    Q6600  @ 2.40GHz - Nb de core : 4
RAM : 4,193 Go dont 2,743 Go de libres
Carte graphique : ATI Radeon HD 4770
Résolution écran : 1680 x 1050
Résolution de jeu : 1680 x 1050
Espace libre sur le lecteur où se trouve RBR/RSRBR : 168,32 Go / 416,01 Go au total
Système d'exploitation : Windows 7 Ultimate 64bits Service Pack 1
Richard Burns Rally est installé dans : D:\jogos\SCi Games\Richard Burns Rally\
Type de session en cours : Administrateur
Statut de ChronoManager : Non activé
Sons 2010 : Non installés
Horloge Windows : Temps Internet désactivé (service)
Nombre de processus lancés : 55
________________________________________________________________________________
Contenu du fichier RichardBurnsRally.ini :

[Settings]
ConstantForceMultiplier = -60
Depth = 32
ForceFeedback = true
Fullscreen = true
MinDepthBits = 24
MinStencilBits = 8
ParticleQuality = high
RenderQuality = high
RunIntro = false
RunStartup = false
Sound = true
UseCubicEnvironmentMaps = true
UseEAX = false
UseSoftwareAudio = false
UseTripleScreenBuffers = false
WaitRetrace = true
XRes = 1680
YRes =1050

Liste des plugins installés :
- Equalizer ( eq_mix.dll )
- FixUp ( FixUp.dll )
- Correctif ZModeler ( Z.dll )
Aucun fichier ou dossier nécessaire au bon fonctionnement de RSRBR n'est manquant.
*** Rapport généré le domingo 15-05-2011  à  19:10:48 ***

-- Sun 15 May 2011 20:13 --

R.Freitas a écrit:
Citation:
Version de l'utilitaire de dépannage : 6.1.4
Version de l'update installée : 05
Version de l'update prise en charge par cet utilitaire : 05
Configuration de l'utilisateur :
Processeur : Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU    Q6600  @ 2.40GHz - Nb de core : 4
RAM : 4,193 Go dont 2,743 Go de libres
Carte graphique : ATI Radeon HD 4770
Résolution écran : 1680 x 1050
Résolution de jeu : 1680 x 1050
Espace libre sur le lecteur où se trouve RBR/RSRBR : 168,32 Go / 416,01 Go au total
Système d'exploitation : Windows 7 Ultimate 64bits Service Pack 1
Richard Burns Rally est installé dans : D:\jogos\SCi Games\Richard Burns Rally\
Type de session en cours : Administrateur
Statut de ChronoManager : Non activé
Sons 2010 : Non installés
Horloge Windows : Temps Internet désactivé (service)
Nombre de processus lancés : 55
Contenu du fichier RichardBurnsRally.ini :

[Settings]
ConstantForceMultiplier = -60
Depth = 32
ForceFeedback = true
Fullscreen = true
MinDepthBits = 24
MinStencilBits = 8
ParticleQuality = high
RenderQuality = high
RunIntro = false
RunStartup = false
Sound = true
UseCubicEnvironmentMaps = true
UseEAX = false
UseSoftwareAudio = false
UseTripleScreenBuffers = false
WaitRetrace = true
XRes = 1680
YRes =1050

Liste des plugins installés :
- Equalizer ( eq_mix.dll )
- FixUp ( FixUp.dll )
- Correctif ZModeler ( Z.dll )
Aucun fichier ou dossier nécessaire au bon fonctionnement de RSRBR n'est manquant.
*** Rapport généré le domingo 15-05-2011  à  19:10:48 ***

Like i said nothing its wrong in the installation of the game.

Dim 15 Mai 2011 20:13
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site

France (fr)

We totally understand you can be frustated.
But it's not a reason to talk us like that.

Anyway, the "depannage" tool is not a perfect tool.
It analyse some parts of your installation in order to get some ways to work.
But sometimes, the "depannage" tool said no problem and the game still not work ...

In that case it's really not easy to found a solution !  o|:)

Dim 15 Mai 2011 20:19
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site
Bug-TrackerDéveloppeurStaff Rallyesim

Team: Aucune
Ecurie: Aucune
Pseudo Live: PHIL63

France (fr)

Have you try to update :
- your drivers for your graphic card ?
- LAN drivers ?
- DirectX ?

--= PAS DE SUPPORT PAR MP =--, les réponses apportées sur le forum profitent à tous alors qu'une réponse en MP ne profite qu'à un seul individu.
Base de connaissance de RSRBR <--> FAQ de RSRBR<--> Utilitaire de dépannage RSRBR

Dim 15 Mai 2011 20:32
Profil Envoyer un e-mail Site Internet
Apprenti pilote
Apprenti pilote

Portugal (pt)

Everything its updated but im gonna try another lan driver ,the vga and directx  its updated too !

I believe this gonna be dificult to discover the problem, because this crash is totaly ramdom always in diferent stages ,diferent cars ,etc , but has to be something to do with the comunication of the times to the  server or something like that ,because in single mode ( rbr.sse and alone mode of rscenter ) the crashs never happen .

o|:)

Lun 16 Mai 2011 00:53
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Pilote
Pilote

France (fr)

Beu-C a écrit:
:shock:

We never help you ...

:arrow:  viewtopic.php?p=232144#p232144

Sorry we do our best, if it's not enough for you, go away.

We don't need peolple crying like that !

That's why now we are joking like that ... Respect our work, our free time and we will respect you !  o|:)

:o  +1

xx
Je vous touve quand même treeeeeeeeeees sympas de répondre :-?

EDIT: i have 7 64bits too and RSRBR2011 works perfectly with it, never had one problem. xx

Edité par : Aube
Non Franconen, pas de provocation ;)
Il y a quelque part un réel problème qu'il faut pouvoir chercher, et ce n'est pas comme ça qu'on pourra trouver.
J'ai préféré éditer ton message. Merci à toi de comprendre :)

-- Lun 16 Mai 2011 14:46 --

A ta guise, mais perso moi un mec qui arrive en gueulant, en menaçant d'aller chez les tchéques et en rembarrant ceux qui veulent l'aider c'est coup de pied au c.. et retournes d'où tu viens.  :evil:

Ma chaine Youtube
Ma page Facebook

Lun 16 Mai 2011 14:46
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Consultants
Pilote professionnel
Consultants
Bug-TrackerStaff Rallyesim

Team: None
Ecurie: Peinard Racing
N° de pilote: 51
Pseudo Live: Aube

France (fr)

Je pense qu'il s'est rendu compte du travail que l'on pouvait fournir :)
Je comprends ton agacement comme ceux des autres, mais de réagir comme ça, ce n'est pas une solution.

Surtout, qu'il n'est pas le seul dans ce cas. En résumé, voilà ce qu'il arrive à certains :
- Leg 1 : tout OK
- Leg 2 ou 3 : pendant une spéciale, RSCenter se ferme complètement... le joueur peut finir son ES mais malheureusement, ne peut ni faire une sauvegarde de son "replay", ni revenir sur RSCenter puisque celui-ci s'est fermé.

Pour nous, le souci est de rechercher ce qui pourrait fermer RSCenter pendant son utilisation... genre un antivirus, un logiciel quelconque... ??? tout ça reste en "question" et pas en "réponse".

Il faut qu'on puisse trouver le pourquoi du comment... :)

++ ;)

Le forum et le Live de Rallyesim n'étant pas gratuits, faites un geste
The Rallyesim's forum and the Live aren't free, please feel free to do a gesture.
Merci ! Thank you!

Lun 16 Mai 2011 15:09
Profil Site Internet
Apprenti pilote
Apprenti pilote

Portugal (pt)

Message Crashs
Well I changed graphics card and drivers, and after playing on test tracks League (mlinky snow) several times without getting crashs was already hoping to not have more errors but ... The very first time in hil climb (Diamond Creek) just a crash: (

It seems on purpose, when it is worth points!

Thanks alot for block my 2 topics i have  !!!  If someone wnat to help with my problem  it cannot responde :x

Dim 22 Mai 2011 21:04
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Apprenti pilote
Apprenti pilote

Portugal (pt)

Sometimes it even happens in the first step, but usually is completely random.

As for my attitude a few posts ago, I apologize because that day was really frustrated because I have dozens of games installed and I the one i enjoy most (rsrbr) is the one that gives me problems: (((

I apologize if I offended anyone, from the heart: (

Tomorrow im gonna swap my vga (hd4770 ) for hd5770 ,maybe with the new drivers and grafic the  problem  can dissapear :) (  i dont think so, but....)

-- Mon 16 May 2011 15:53 --

Another thing that might help is the users that has the same problem here target the processes that have on computer, so we can compare who has the seven windows and see what can be the executable file causing the problem.

The last 3 processes its  related to wmp 11 and 1 to winlogon  so the problem its not from that i think .

-- Sun 22 May 2011 20:57 --

Well I changed graphics card and drivers, and after playing on test tracks of the championship (mlinky snow) several times without getting crashs was already hoping to not have more errors but ... The very first time in hill climb (Diamond Creek) just a crash again!!!!!!: (

It seems on purpose, when it is worth points!

-- Sun 22 May 2011 21:05 --

dsadsad

Dim 22 Mai 2011 21:05
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Consultants
Pilote professionnel
Consultants
Bug-TrackerStaff Rallyesim

Team: None
Ecurie: Peinard Racing
N° de pilote: 51
Pseudo Live: Aube

France (fr)

Hi R.Freitas,

I put all your messages here, in the same topic ;)
If you have problem to write another message on this topic, send me a private message.

For now, we haven't any solution  :-? but we continue to work on it.

Thanks ;)

Le forum et le Live de Rallyesim n'étant pas gratuits, faites un geste
The Rallyesim's forum and the Live aren't free, please feel free to do a gesture.
Merci ! Thank you!

Dim 22 Mai 2011 22:10
Profil Site Internet
Poster un nouveau sujet Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer de messages ou poster d’autres réponses.  [ 37 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

En relation avec ce sujet 
En relation avec ce sujet Réponses Vus Dernier message
crash game
de Isidro Araujo » Mar 7 Fév 2012 15:31
1 Réponses 2067 Vus
Dernier message de Beu-CVoir le dernier message  Mar 7 Fév 2012 19:50
RSCenter crash during live rally
de thazio » Lun 19 Mar 2012 12:18
6 Réponses 4061 Vus
Dernier message de obelixVoir le dernier message  Ven 23 Mar 2012 09:02
f2000 205maxi Rallye des Ardennes leg 1 rscenter crash...
de tgchan » Mar 6 Mar 2012 21:01
6 Réponses 3750 Vus
Dernier message de tgchanVoir le dernier message  Mar 6 Mar 2012 23:06
Rbr crash hungary rally
de Isidro Araujo » Mer 4 Juil 2012 21:39
1 Réponses 2141 Vus
Dernier message de fifouVoir le dernier message  Mer 4 Juil 2012 21:49
Championship mode crash
de hmarques » Mar 5 Nov 2013 14:25
11 Réponses 5549 Vus
Dernier message de obelixVoir le dernier message  Lun 10 Fév 2014 20:42