Nous sommes le Ven 19 Avr 2024 00:43

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 49 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante
 Physics Mini S2000 
Auteur Message
Pilote confirmé
Pilote confirmé

N° de pilote: 1248
Pseudo Live: Tonio54

France (fr)

Message Re: Physics Mini S2000
Dernier message de la page précédente :
sca773r a écrit:
i don't know who did the new physics for the Mini s2000, but you have got to be kidding....it's know by everyone that this car uses a 1.6 TURBO engine, but in the new physics we have an atmosferic engine...and the sound chosen for the car? UAU... the car wasn't very good on update 2, but on update 3, its just horrible!

Shouldn't it be updates to correct things and to get things closer to reality? Because in this particular case, you just made it worse, a lot worse!

Also you can play "DIRT"  

:Diabolo:

Lun 12 Mar 2012 16:03
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Apprenti pilote
Apprenti pilote

Portugal (pt)

Well, this new update surely made RBR closer to DIRT...

I really don't get it...you claim to be making physics using real data, but chose to make a Mini S2000, with an atmosferic engine instead of a turbo engine. I ask you WHY? Why change the physics of the Mini to make it, not closer but further away from the REAL car?

If you think the new Mini physics are so good, why don't you change the WRC physics to an non-turbo engine, or the 306 Maxi to a turbo engine? I'm only asking because that's exactly what you did with the Mini...it doens't make any sense!

Lun 12 Mar 2012 22:59
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Apprenti pilote
Apprenti pilote

Italy (it)

mah...je pense que vous avez à la fois la raison,du point de vue du championnat ok la mise à jour 03...,mais pour ce qui concerne le réalisme...est tout à fait raison sca773r....,à-dire qu'il n'y a toujours été le plus RSRBR que le réalisme, le meilleur mod jamais,et certainement, à cette chose un peu de place! heheh :-D comment environ 2 S2000 mini?Une aspiration pour le championnat et l'autre turbo exclus du championnat simplement nous avons donc une réelle volonté d'utiliser offline! :o

Lun 12 Mar 2012 23:28
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Pilote professionnel
Pilote professionnelModérateur
Membre de l'association

Ecurie: ColinMacRaeVision
N° de pilote: 7
Pseudo Live: Cromax

Switzerland (ch)

:roll:

vous pourriez arrêter un petit peu de vous plaindre.
Nous avons reçu la 3D assez tardivement et quand nous avons commencé les physics de la Mini, elle était prévue en atmosphérique pour le réel. la décision de la passer en turbo date de décembre - janvier et donc trop tard pour modifier notre travail.
pour nous, la solution est très simple, soit on laissait en atmosphérique et on pouvais la sortir pour l'up3 soit on ne la sortait pas. vous préférez quoi comme solution??
et pour faire 2 Mini S2000 il faut du temps et des personnes, vous vous en charger?? et il y a encore la Fiesta qui est prévue en turbo.
il faut penser que nous avons 330 voitures et seulement 2-3 personnes qui savent faire les physics donc un peu de patience et de modération dans vos propos.

on essaye d'être le plus réaliste possible mais toujours avec une année de retard sur le réel. nous ne sommes pas des professionnels payés pour fabriquer un jeu mais bien des amateurs qui faisont notre possible sur notre temps libre. merci d'en prendre bonne note  o|:)

translate by http://www.systranet.fr/translate/

You could stop just a little complaining  :-O()  
We received the 3D rather late and when we began the physics of the Mini, she was planned in atmospheric for the reality.
The decision to cross in turbo dates December-January and thus too late to modify our work.
For us, the solution is very simple, or we left it atmospheric and one could take out her for her update 3 or we did not take out her. You prefer what as solution??
And to make 2 Mini S2000 it takes time and persons, take care to you of it?? and there is still the Fiesta which is envisaged in turbo.
It is necessary to think that we have 330 cars and only 2-3 persons who know how to make physics thus a little of patience and moderation in your comments.

On tries to be most realistic possible but always with a year of delay on reality. we are not professionals paid to manufacture a play but many amateurs who faisont our possible over our free time.
Thank you for taking good note  o|:)

Jouis du moment présent. Aujourd'hui fait partie du bon vieux temps dont tu seras nostalgique un jour.

Mar 13 Mar 2012 02:38
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Apprenti pilote
Apprenti pilote

Portugal (pt)

I understand there are not many people working on it, but that's why I'm asking this...Why lose time making new physics that are worse than the previous ones, at least concerning the engine? Why not just modify suspensions and other parts that were wrong or very bad on the previous version? Doesn't take less time modifying half the physics? Is it for making it closer to the other s2000 cars? Why? The Mini wasn't that much better than other s2000, in fact it was, most of the time, slower despite being turbo.

I just feel you wasted your time making a new complete physics, when there wasn't any need, and the final result is car that is not even close to the real one!

Mar 13 Mar 2012 02:42
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Pilote
Pilote

France (fr)

WHY ???

Because some drivers that were thinking to drive with mini in IRC asked to do this job at least to have that can.
The real information about IRC cars S2000 with turbo accepted for 2012 has been decided and confirmed in january.
No time in my side to do all thses cars... I did lot for 2012 before that, and I have really no time... I could have some sometimes, but when I see how are the remarks vs the helps, I really think that it is better for me and for you that I do not have time anymore to do this job...

Sure, we could decide to do IRC without Mini.
But was not the choice of the driver majority (at least for the moment we do not have real physic with turbo engine).

If you could know how long time I pasted to do new WRC engine, I think you could have a little more respect.

Mar 13 Mar 2012 03:24
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Pilote confirmé
Pilote confirmé

France (fr)

I understood your point of view sca773r.
You seem to love wasting your time with writing, so I give you a mission:  
Find us the Gear box and torque curbe of S2000 cars in real.
I Wish you good luck ;)

Mar 13 Mar 2012 07:32
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Apprenti pilote
Apprenti pilote

Portugal (pt)

@fabynou
It's exactly because I know how much time it takes to make new cars and new physics that I don't understand why you guys take so much time doing a car that doesn't exist. I understand that there were drivers wanting to run with the Mini, but do they like the car just because of its looks? For a community that takes pride on using real data, this car confuses me...a lot. I wanted to race with this car in IRC, but I didn't chose it because I didn't like the physics (suspension values were absurd and very different from reality), I wanted it to have them corrected, not made up. I have friends using the Mini s2000 (update 2), and they already made some races with it, so now what do they do? change to another car? keep the Mini, but use as a completely different car from what they chose before? Isn't wrong to change the "rules" after starting the competition?

Are you going to "invent" cars because some drivers want to drive this or that one just because of it's looks and to make them happy will give them made up physics?
Will you do the same if a similar situation appears in the future (for example, next year)?

Is it me who is disrespectful, or the ones who asked you to put your effort in a car that doesn't exist, when you have so few spare time?

If I can wait for you guys to correct this car, why can't others wait for it too?

I think that by doing this with the Mini, you created a precedent for similar situations in the future.
Don't forget, it's exception that makes the rule...and i'm afraid just made a new one!

@mrhorsepower, I don't like wasting my time writing, as much as you don't like me complaining, but it seems that someone complained and got their prayers answered, even though those prayers meant you had to waste time doing something that goes against the principles you put into every other car on RSRBR.

Mar 13 Mar 2012 08:15
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Pilote professionnel
Pilote professionnelModérateur
Membre de l'association

Ecurie: ColinMacRaeVision
N° de pilote: 7
Pseudo Live: Cromax

Switzerland (ch)

afflicted but you do not have understood the problem.
we have the data reality for the atmospheric one but one finds nothing on the turbo version. then if you find us all that, one sees what one can do. as you say it so well, one wants to be realistic and one does not manufacture a car without the data of factory.and not, we did not waste time to make “false cars” because when it was started, the values were well that of atmospheric. do you really believe that one can modify a 3D or a physic with each time in reality they touch some things?? we are not Codemasters ; -)
in short, the Minis are like that and will remain it as much as there are not other data and that one finds time to do it.

Jouis du moment présent. Aujourd'hui fait partie du bon vieux temps dont tu seras nostalgique un jour.

Mar 13 Mar 2012 16:01
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Pilote
PiloteMembre de l'association

N° de pilote: 1008
Pseudo Live: vatanen38

France (fr)

bein moi,la mini S200 tel quelle me va très bien,cette auto est très saine a piloter,je l'adore,merci pour le travail effectué. =D>  =D>  =D>

Mar 13 Mar 2012 16:48
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Pilote confirmé
Pilote confirmé

France (fr)

sca773r a écrit:
@fabynou
It's exactly because I know how much time it takes to make new cars and new physics that I don't understand why you guys take so much time doing a car that doesn't exist. I understand that there were drivers wanting to run with the Mini, but do they like the car just because of its looks? For a community that takes pride on using real data, this car confuses me...a lot. I wanted to race with this car in IRC, but I didn't chose it because I didn't like the physics (suspension values were absurd and very different from reality), I wanted it to have them corrected, not made up. I have friends using the Mini s2000 (update 2), and they already made some races with it, so now what do they do? change to another car? keep the Mini, but use as a completely different car from what they chose before? Isn't wrong to change the "rules" after starting the competition?

Are you going to "invent" cars because some drivers want to drive this or that one just because of it's looks and to make them happy will give them made up physics?
Will you do the same if a similar situation appears in the future (for example, next year)?

Is it me who is disrespectful, or the ones who asked you to put your effort in a car that doesn't exist, when you have so few spare time?

If I can wait for you guys to correct this car, why can't others wait for it too?

I think that by doing this with the Mini, you created a precedent for similar situations in the future.
Don't forget, it's exception that makes the rule...and i'm afraid just made a new one!

@mrhorsepower, I don't like wasting my time writing, as much as you don't like me complaining, but it seems that someone complained and got their prayers answered, even though those prayers meant you had to waste time doing something that goes against the principles you put into every other car on RSRBR.

Mini s2000 took me: for frame 3min and torque and gearbox 30s from copy to 207 ;)

I don't care about your complain, because you not understand why we done that.
Pray to Find us the torque and gearbox specs  :D perhaps we could do the mass after  :-O()

Mar 13 Mar 2012 18:51
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Apprenti pilote
Apprenti pilote

Portugal (pt)

Cromax a écrit:
afflicted but you do not have understood the problem.
we have the data reality for the atmospheric one but one finds nothing on the turbo version. then if you find us all that, one sees what one can do. as you say it so well, one wants to be realistic and one does not manufacture a car without the data of factory.and not, we did not waste time to make “false cars” because when it was started, the values were well that of atmospheric. do you really believe that one can modify a 3D or a physic with each time in reality they touch some things?? we are not Codemasters ; -)
in short, the Minis are like that and will remain it as much as there are not other data and that one finds time to do it.

Can you tell me which engine data did you use for these new physics?

Mar 13 Mar 2012 22:22
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Pilote confirmé
Pilote confirmé

France (fr)

I answer you in the previous post...  ](*,)

Mer 14 Mar 2012 21:46
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Apprenti pilote
Apprenti pilote

Ecurie: Poland Rally Team
N° de pilote: 1120
Pseudo Live: mbodniak

Poland (pl)

Is the physics will be corrected? Although it is not damaged the engine is overheating in Australia :-? A car is really great, and i know it costs a lot of work, but it is a little unrealistic and annoying :((

Poland Rally Team

Ford Fiesta RS WRC
Ford Focus WRC
Peugeot 207 S2000
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X
Subaru Impreza N14 URT
Ford fiesta R2
Peugeot 205 GTI
Toyota Celica TA22
BMW M3 E30

Ven 16 Mar 2012 00:11
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Pilote confirmé
Pilote confirmé

France (fr)

Overheating, is surly because you drive or downswitch your gear to high in Rpm.
It's not a physics problem however we'll have the same problem with 207 S2000, and it's not the case.
We'll try to do a beta version with real engine, but not for championship this year.
Sorry to Garyson who did a perfect model ;)

Ven 16 Mar 2012 01:30
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Apprenti pilote
Apprenti pilote

Ecurie: Poland Rally Team
N° de pilote: 1120
Pseudo Live: mbodniak

Poland (pl)

mrhorsepower a écrit:
Overheating, is surly because you drive or downswitch your gear to high in Rpm.

The problem is on the automatic gearbox :megaeek: I drove long SS on the short box and there was no problem. All the time at maximum RPM. The problem occurs only in Australia :smt017 Unless it has something to do with "dropping gear" on the automatic gear box... I have to check it.
mrhorsepower a écrit:
It's not a physics problem however we'll have the same problem with 207 S2000, and it's not the case.

I've never had a problem with 207 :smt017
mrhorsepower a écrit:
We'll try to do a beta version with real engine, but not for championship this year.

Ok :)
mrhorsepower a écrit:
Sorry to Garyson who did a perfect model ;)

This is true :rate10:

Poland Rally Team

Ford Fiesta RS WRC
Ford Focus WRC
Peugeot 207 S2000
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X
Subaru Impreza N14 URT
Ford fiesta R2
Peugeot 205 GTI
Toyota Celica TA22
BMW M3 E30

Ven 16 Mar 2012 01:49
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 49 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante

En relation avec ce sujet 
En relation avec ce sujet Réponses Vus Dernier message
Fabia S2000 physics
de Toni VIDAL » Jeu 22 Juil 2010 19:03
8 Réponses 5204 Vus
Dernier message de erbeVoir le dernier message  Sam 1 Jan 2011 13:13
New physics s2000 cars for 2011
de grboxiss » Mar 29 Déc 2009 17:40
8 Réponses 5247 Vus
Dernier message de RKAXVoir le dernier message  Mar 31 Mai 2011 11:05
Ford Fiesta S2000 2010 Physics
de Bebe0608 » Sam 3 Juil 2010 22:18