Nous sommes le Ven 29 Mar 2024 12:45

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 49 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante
 NGP Car Physics - Update 
Auteur Message
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

N° de pilote: 1199
Pseudo Live: Neo

Ukraine (ua)

Message Re: NGP Car Physics - Update
Dernier message de la page précédente :
Citation:
it is a visual impression, look good your counters, perhaps it is he plays on the acceleration and the feeling of power, but not the speed reached.
NGP aims to be more close to reality, the physics of RBR has been very "doped" with various versions of RSRBR they no longer correspond to RBR performance in 2004.
For realizing it, test cars under the original RBR "without RSRBR (RSCenter closed)" and compare same cars, same categories in performance from one to the other 2 games

I'm not talking about "visual impression" or "feeling of power" and I do look at my counters. Saying "slower" I mean worse time result. For example my record for rally school stage is 1:15 with impreza wrc06 which is obviously not the fastest car, and with vw polo wrc I  manage to go something like 1:22. The difference is too huge as for 2,2 km stage, especially taking into account that polo is the best wrc car by the moment and it should be much much faster than not very successful 10 year old car.

Citation:
If you set automatic Transmission, as you will be on "neutral", you will not move (except on a slope), when the first report is selected, the car will advance to rytme adjusting the engine idling
Otherwise, you must use manual drive options in RBR options menu  and also into RSRBR options menu, and also use your clutch, as really for a "standard" car . (and your handbrake, if you start sloping  

It doesn't matter automatic or manual, I tried both, and as I've already said as soon as you select 1 gear the car starts moving. Although I do not even touch throttle it keeps moving at speed around 20 kph. And by the way,  they do not use clutch in wrc cars to select gears.

Mer 24 Fév 2016 13:44
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site
Modérateur
Bug-Tracker

France (fr)

beware, the option "transmission manual / automatic"  under RSRBR has priority  :-:
have you tried to start the special France "Vieux Moulin "  :GGG

I never talked about WRC
but you must set on manual transmission, though you do not use the clutch.  =;

Mer 24 Fév 2016 14:12
Profil Site Internet
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

Ukraine (ua)

Wed 24 Feb 2016 13:12 here  OuRaL a écrit:
beware, the option "transmission manual / automatic"  under RSRBR has priority  :-:
have you tried to start the special France "Vieux Moulin "  :GGG

I never talked about WRC
but you must set on manual transmission, though you do not use the clutch.  =;

I have manual transmission set both in game and in rsrbr. In my opinion it is more likely a feature or bug of ngp, because with original physics it has never been an issue even with automatic gearbox.

No, I haven't tried Vieux Moulin with ngp car, but with all other stages I tested (original and btb) it was the same issue. Why it should be different for that particular stage?

Post via Android Image

Mer 24 Fév 2016 14:24
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site
Modérateur
Bug-Tracker

France (fr)

Sorry I am not able to provide other explanations elements .  =;
Perhaps another player through here ....   o|:)

Mer 24 Fév 2016 16:10
Profil Site Internet
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site
Modérateur
Bug-Tracker

France (fr)

Hi, I'm come back .....  8-)

Your question about the "gear 1" engaged, left me without arguments , because of my ignorance of the cars in the level of those you quote me .  :oops:
But do not think that I lost interest for, perish the idea ...  [-X
I inquired, and I tried to find the truth of this observation .
Cars that are set in manual transmission, can be adjusted to the level of the clutch by validating :
"Clutch Help - On"  : you not need use the clutch control  .
"Clutch Help - Off"  : you must use the clutch control .
Of course, on the sequential gearboxes of the WRC, there is no such control because of its technological structure ...  :(->

So with the setting: "Clutch Help - On", normal cars do not move when starts the "gear 1" as long as we do not put more gas than the engine idle .  =;
Indeed, NGP cars, even small groups (Renault Twing R1) behave differently, they advance to idle ....... and here requires passing the "gear 1" with your foot on the brake to avoid the false start ....  ](*,)

This is what I found, and that confirms what you are saying .  #-o
But as I have never driven in "real" rally car, I would not be able to tell if this is the normal startup sequence !  :GGG
Also, as I can not explain to you why such behavior exists in the game, I suggest you post to the plugin designer NGP, himself  :-:

We are lucky he has a nickname on our forum : Workerbee.
If you cannot join him by this way, try to join at this url : http://www.ly-racing.de/  on their forum .
Interesting subject : http://www.ly-racing.de/viewtopic.php?t=7788

If you have any satisfactory explanation from him on the subject, would you be cooperative enough to increase our knowledge and give us his explanations ....  :GGG
thank you in advance .  ;-)

Jeu 25 Fév 2016 20:41
Profil Site Internet
Pilote
Pilote

Austria (at)

You cant compare old and NGP Physics.

Did you ever mention that the Old Physics are to fast?

When i started with NGP i was thinking the same, example Cote d'arbroz with old RRC cars it was possible to do low 2:3x iirc, now with NGP it's nearly impossible to do a time below 2:40 in a WRC car.
Thats it, NGP is more realistic and slower but it stays difficult.

If you take a look at the accelertion in a NGP 1.6 WRC car, it will be at around 4secs like in real life.
And if you watch a NGP replay you can see that the cars moving look way more realistic.

I played a lot with NGP, after a long time i wanted to compare it again with the old physics... and now it feels like driveing a GoCart compared to NGP.  :P

http://www.twitch.tv/hadii11/

Sam 27 Fév 2016 21:59
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Pilote
Pilote

France (fr)

Toi qui vient nous donner des conseils, commence par mettre ton profil a jour, le N°62 ce n'est pas toi.

Sam 27 Fév 2016 22:04
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

Ukraine (ua)

Thu 25 Feb 2016 19:41 here  OuRaL a écrit:
Hi, I'm come back .....  8-)

Your question about the "gear 1" engaged, left me without arguments , because of my ignorance of the cars in the level of those you quote me .  :oops:
But do not think that I lost interest for, perish the idea ...  [-X
I inquired, and I tried to find the truth of this observation .
Cars that are set in manual transmission, can be adjusted to the level of the clutch by validating :
"Clutch Help - On"  : you not need use the clutch control  .
"Clutch Help - Off"  : you must use the clutch control .
Of course, on the sequential gearboxes of the WRC, there is no such control because of its technological structure ...  :(->

So with the setting: "Clutch Help - On", normal cars do not move when starts the "gear 1" as long as we do not put more gas than the engine idle .  =;
Indeed, NGP cars, even small groups (Renault Twing R1) behave differently, they advance to idle ....... and here requires passing the "gear 1" with your foot on the brake to avoid the false start ....  ](*,)

This is what I found, and that confirms what you are saying .  #-o
But as I have never driven in "real" rally car, I would not be able to tell if this is the normal startup sequence !  :GGG
Also, as I can not explain to you why such behavior exists in the game, I suggest you post to the plugin designer NGP, himself  :-:

We are lucky he has a nickname on our forum : Workerbee.
If you cannot join him by this way, try to join at this url : http://www.ly-racing.de/  on their forum .
Interesting subject : http://www.ly-racing.de/viewtopic.php?t=7788

If you have any satisfactory explanation from him on the subject, would you be cooperative enough to increase our knowledge and give us his explanations ....  :GGG
thank you in advance .  ;-)

Ok, I'll try to contact him. I'll let you know if i get an answer.

Dim 28 Fév 2016 00:13
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site
Modérateur
Bug-Tracker

France (fr)

27 Fév 2016 23:13 ici  Neo a écrit:
Ok, I'll try to contact him. I'll let you know if i get an answer.
*thanks   :-O()

Dim 28 Fév 2016 12:11
Profil Site Internet
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

Ukraine (ua)

I got reply from Workerbee and as I promised I share this info with you))
So here's what he wrote:
WorkerBee a écrit:
That depends on the car and the surface.

As most rally cars have a higher idle rpm than street cars, sometimes you maybe have enough torque to not stall the engine when you apply first gear, or release the clutch very quickly.
E.g. WRCs have a special "stage mode" where idle rpm is about 2000 rpm, where you have almost 90-95% (and maybe more) of the maximum torque already.
For sure a car has to move if you engage a gear in such a situation.

If you want to avoid this behavior, you will have to use the clutch, as in real life.

Note:
Street cars have synchronized gearboxes, so you can't engage a gear without a clutch, at least without using brute force.
So in real life you have to use the clutch/gearbox thing a little differently, compared to a rally car and NGP@RBR.
At least if you do not want to ruin your gearbox.

Dim 28 Fév 2016 13:56
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site
Modérateur
Bug-Tracker

France (fr)

Clutch ? WRC with CLutch ?  #-o
I prefer my method: since the WRC (mostly) do not have a clutch, as they are equipped with a sequential gearbox (programmed or not programmed), it is better to press the brake pedal same time that you spend the first gear - unless you make a start "cannonball" and that you will pass this speed to 6500 RPM! - And accelerate gradually ....

For Peyregrosse it is like for some special Czechs, the start is inclined uphill .  :)
And you will be obliged to serve you with a brake (foot or hand) to immobilize your car if you do not want to be penalized for a false start!

A great thank you for your feedback about Workerbee ..  *thanks

Dim 28 Fév 2016 14:46
Profil Site Internet
Pilote novice
Pilote novice

Ukraine (ua)

I start in a different way - before the start I press throttle pedal, so the car hits high revs in neutral and at the moment of start I just engage 1st gear and it starts like a rocket))) Well, at least the WRC car))

Post via Android Image

Dim 28 Fév 2016 17:14
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Apprenti pilote
Apprenti pilote

N° de pilote: 206
Pseudo Live: Luis Gallego

Spain (es)

Sun 28 Feb 2016 13:46 here  OuRaL a écrit:
Clutch ? WRC with CLutch ?  #-o
I prefer my method: since the WRC (mostly) do not have a clutch, as they are equipped with a sequential gearbox (programmed or not programmed), it is better to press the brake pedal same time that you spend the first gear - unless you make a start "cannonball" and that you will pass this speed to 6500 RPM! - And accelerate gradually ....

Every WRC made has a nice clutch pedal at the left of the brake pedal. They use it only for starts and liaison driving, as the ECU of the car has the Cut Off programmed inside.

DS3 WRC:

Polo WRC:

Lun 29 Fév 2016 18:52
Profil Envoyer un e-mail Site Internet
Pilote professionnel
Pilote professionnel

Team: Boület Power !!
Ecurie: Gicura
N° de pilote: 116
Pseudo Live: Flat-twin

France (fr)

J'allais dire la même chose. Bien sûr qu'il y a une pédale d'embrayage car ce ne sont en aucun cas des boîtes auto et donc pour tous les départs arrêtés (excepté système de départ de spéciale type launch control (et encore, pas sûr que ce soit autorisé)) en liaison, au parc et tout ça il faut contrôler l'embrayage. Une fois que ça roule c'est géré automatiquement, mais pas pour la 1ère.

ImageImage
Manager à la retraite !

Mar 1 Mar 2016 12:58
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site
Modérateur
Bug-Tracker

France (fr)

C'est très bien toutes ces affirmations ...... et ces confirmations !  =D>

Dommage qu"elles surviennent toutes assez tard, en rapport avec la question initiale : viewtopic.php?p=603195&f=47#p603195
ce qui m'aurait évité ces questionnements inutiles sur cette pédale d'embrayage, moi qui n'ait jamais vu de près ni de loin une WRC, ancienne, ni
moderne et qui n'ai jamais mis le cul dans une voiture de sport, que cette année 1964, dans une déjà vieille DB Le Mans qui avait bien 3 pédales .....  :DDD

Néanmoins, merci à tous pour ces précisions !  o|:)

>> Fusion automatique -- 01 Mar 2016 14:14 -- Automatic merge <<

Pour rappel, le sujet était : pourquoi ma WRC (virtuelle NGP) avance quand je passe la première vitesse "sans accélérer"   :shock:
Où il n'est pas encore question de pédale d'embrayage ..... ni d'embrayage d'ailleurs .
Ensuite, on en est venu à savoir comment cela se passe sur une (réelle) WRC ( de 2004 ou de 2016) lorsqu'on passe le premier rapport,
pour pouvoir comparer le comportement avec celui de la WRC NGP :

Comment le passe-t-on ?
Que se passe-t-il ?

Et donc, de transcoder ces informations de la vie réelle, à la vie virtuelle d'une WRC NGP ..... sur RSRBR (pas celles d'origine RBR) .

Merci pour ceux qui sont prêts à s'y coller, moi, j'ai capitulé ..... :Diabolo:
Mais prenez le soin de lire ce qui s'est déjà écrit depuis la question de Neo  :GGG

Mar 1 Mar 2016 15:15
Profil Site Internet
Pilote
Pilote

Ecurie: S.A.R.T. :(X)2:
N° de pilote: 9
Pseudo Live: WATATAGUI

France (fr)

Bien sur qu'il y a un embrayage sur les WRC et comme sur toute les voiture d'ailleurs avec certaines variantes (boite auto...embrayage centrifuge, supercar et tracteur récents).
Il est situer entre le moteur et la boite et il permet,  sous l'action du conducteur , l'accouplement/désaccouplement "en douceur" de l'effort venant du moteur allant vers la boite.
Il est composé de 3 pieces: la butée(1) (pièce que l'on actionne avec la pédale) qui vient appuyer sur le mécanisme(2) et donc rendre solidaire/désolidaire  le(s) disque(s) (3) sur le volant moteur.

En compétition en général on remplace celui de série (monodisque) par un empilage de disques et de plateaux presseurs appelés bi ou tridisques (un peu comparable en fonctionnement de celui d'une moto) .
Cela permet de passer beaucoup plus de couple et de réduire de 50% leur diamètres (moins de poids, moins d'inertie :D/ )
En WRC et sur les grosses prépas des autres groupes, on utilise l’embrayage que pour les départs (la procédure de départ ne remplace pas l'embrayage) et pour les rétrogradages (on peu faire sans mais attention l'usure énorme des crabots) .

En effet pour la montée des rapports c'est de la gestion électronique avec des coupures moteurs (allumage et/ou injections) en m/s (capteur sur la commande de boite) avec même des gestions du bang (réinjecter avant l'allumage) a chaque changement, censé protéger les pignons....
En bref: On débraye, on tire pour passer la 1ere, bouton launch control, accel a fond (procédure environ 5000/5500tr/min suivant auto), frein a main tenue, on embraye jusqu'au léger point de patinage, et on lache tout sauf le volant et l'accel bien sur :D  :D et la catapulte, c'est tout un art  :D  (j'aimerai avoir tout ca)

Donc pour le coup les NGP serais fidèle aux fonctionnement sauf qu'en réalité, c'est différent, la voiture n'avance pas quand mème et cela ce comprend, avec une "boite manuelle" WRC ou pas si tu passe la 1ere sans accélérer ni débrayer et bien déja elle rentrera pas et si jamais elle rentrait ben tu calerai. Je peux être plus précis encore si il faut  ;-)
A mon avis l'option proposée dans le jeu "embrayage assisté", c'est bien ca? n'a pas de comparaison dans le réel si c'est ce que tu veux savoir, du moins dans les règlements FIA/FFSA
Cela correspondrait au mieux a une boite auto avec commande séquentielle pour l'instant improbable en rallye...mais qui sait..

Pas plus vite qu'à FOUN :smt098

Mar 1 Mar 2016 20:58
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 49 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante

En relation avec ce sujet 
En relation avec ce sujet Réponses Vus Dernier message
Les physics de la M3
de thibrallye » Ven 9 Oct 2009 12:09
25 Réponses 14625 Vus
Dernier message de cedmich89Voir le dernier message  Jeu 9 Sep 2010 13:52
physics 106 Ph2
de Paolino82 » Ven 6 Fév 2015 22:33
0 Réponses 2840 Vus
Dernier message de Paolino82Voir le dernier message  Ven 6 Fév 2015 22:33
Creer des physics
de chewcrout » Mar 9 Juin 2009 14:39