Nous sommes le Ven 19 Avr 2024 22:45

Règles du forum

Ce forum est un support consacré à vos problèmes avec RBR et/ou RSRBR.
Pour chaque problème un post. Si vous créez un post, soyez précis dans le titre du sujet pour faciliter les réponses.
Tout post non conforme sera effacé !
Respectez toutes les personnes présentes qui prennent de leur temps de loisir pour organiser ce forum et vous proposer de l'aide.
Toute personne dérogeant à cette règle pourra avoir des sanctions de simple avertissement à exclusion du site

This is a forum devoted to your problems with RBR and/or RSRBR.
For each problem a post. If you create a post, be specific in the title of the topic to facilitate responses.
Post any non-compliant will be deleted!
Respect all the people who take their leisure time to organize the forum and offer to help.
Anyone departing from this rule may have sanctions warning to exclusion of site

Poster un nouveau sujet Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer de messages ou poster d’autres réponses.  [ 14 messages ] 
 GO Button in Solo Mode Won't Work 
Auteur Message
Jeune conducteur
Jeune conducteur

United States (us)

Message GO Button in Solo Mode Won't Work
Hi,
On Windows 7 X64, I had installed the RSRBR, car packs, track packs and all related updates to version 14 as the tutorial guided, on an absolutely workable Richard Burns Rally game, after that, I launched the RSCenter Menu and chose solo mode, where some modifications on country, stages, mod and etc were made, but the GO button didn't work after I pressed it, the progress bar went forward a little then stopped. Any idea on how to fix this prob? THX in advance.

Dim 20 Sep 2020 08:48
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site
Modérateur

N° de pilote: 684
Pseudo Live: obelix

Belgium (be)

Message Re: GO Button in Solo Mode Won't Work
Hi,

Only in solo mod? Have you tried the "Public" and "Championship" buttons (Without entering a session).
Give us an analysis of your installation, the download link is in my signature. During the operation, disable your antivirus, especially if you are using Avast.

Le français est une belle langue, essayons de la respecter !

Avant de poster: utilisez la fonction Rechercher et vous trouverez probablement solution à votre problème.
Before you post: use the function Search and you will probably find solution for your problem.

ImageImage

Utilitaire de dépannage RSRBR - Troubleshooting utility (Update 23)

Dim 20 Sep 2020 10:58
Jeune conducteur
Jeune conducteur

United States (us)

Sun 20 Sep 2020 16:58 here  obelix a écrit:
Hi,

Only in solo mod? Have you tried the "Public" and "Championship" buttons (Without entering a session).
Give us an analysis of your installation, the download link is in my signature. During the operation, disable your antivirus, especially if you are using Avast.

Well, I tried the Public mode, and the syndrome was the same as the Solo mode. Champion mode won't work for me because I never succeeded in registering an account due to banning of the sever IP address in my region.
As for the RSRBR Repair Utility, the initialization dialogue just quit after I pressed the OK button right before the initialization had completed.
Is there any way that I can upload images to this thread for you to refer?

Dim 20 Sep 2020 13:11
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site
Modérateur

Belgium (be)

Is this your first install or has the game worked before?

Citation:
As for the RSRBR Repair Utility, the initialization dialogue just quit after I pressed the OK button

Did you deactivate your antivirus before launching the software?

Citation:

Directly on the Rallyesim server, you do not have the rights to do it but you can use a host for ex: https://ti1ca.com/
(I know the pictures you are going to give, you are not the first to have this problem; see on the forum)

Have you changed the default installation path?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=431
Do not install RBR and RSRBR in one of these folders :
- C:\Program Files\
- C:\ ............

:arrow:  :arrow: Did you do data execution prevention well?
Start Button » Control Panel » System
Click on Advanced system settings. Administrator permission required.
Under Performance, click Settings.
Click on the tab DEP data, then click on "Turn on DEP data for all programs and services except those I select."

Then you click on the button "Add" and you add all the following software:
(they are all at the root of game)

- RSCenterAlone.exe
- RSCenterChampionships.exe
- RSCenterMenu.exe
- RSCenterPublic.exe
- RSRBR3DRatio.exe
- RichardBurnsRally_SSE.exe
- RichardBurnsRally.exe
- RBR Startup.exe
- RBRdll.exe
- CamHack.exe
- LanceurAddOns.exe
- SETUP_MANAGER2.exe
- SKINS_MANAGER3.exe
- sendreplays.exe
- sendtimes.exe
- SkinsWizard.exe
- BackupRSRBR.exe
- Dattool.exe
- My3DManager.exe
- 7z.exe (only for 32bits computer)
- PaceNotesManager.exe (if you have install its)

NB: The resolution of your game must be less than or equal to the native resolution of your screen.
---: You must put the complete file of the game in the exclusions of your antivirus.

*******************************************************************************************************
If the problem is not resolved, without an analysis of your installation, we cannot tell you anything more.

Avant de poster: utilisez la fonction Rechercher et vous trouverez probablement solution à votre problème.
Before you post: use the function Search and you will probably find solution for your problem.

ImageImage

Dim 20 Sep 2020 14:57
Jeune conducteur
Jeune conducteur

United States (us)

Sun 20 Sep 2020 20:57 here  obelix a écrit:
Is this your first install or has the game worked before?

Citation:
As for the RSRBR Repair Utility, the initialization dialogue just quit after I pressed the OK button

Did you deactivate your antivirus before launching the software?

Citation:

Directly on the Rallyesim server, you do not have the rights to do it but you can use a host for ex: https://ti1ca.com/
(I know the pictures you are going to give, you are not the first to have this problem; see on the forum)

Have you changed the default installation path?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=431
Do not install RBR and RSRBR in one of these folders :
- C:\Program Files\
- C:\ ............

:arrow:  :arrow: Did you do data execution prevention well?
Start Button » Control Panel » System
Click on Advanced system settings. Administrator permission required.
Under Performance, click Settings.
Click on the tab DEP data, then click on "Turn on DEP data for all programs and services except those I select."

Then you click on the button "Add" and you add all the following software:
(they are all at the root of game)

- RSCenterAlone.exe
- RSCenterChampionships.exe
- RSCenterMenu.exe
- RSCenterPublic.exe
- RSRBR3DRatio.exe
- RichardBurnsRally_SSE.exe
- RichardBurnsRally.exe
- RBR Startup.exe
- RBRdll.exe
- CamHack.exe
- LanceurAddOns.exe
- SETUP_MANAGER2.exe
- SKINS_MANAGER3.exe
- sendreplays.exe
- sendtimes.exe
- SkinsWizard.exe
- BackupRSRBR.exe
- Dattool.exe
- My3DManager.exe
- 7z.exe (only for 32bits computer)
- PaceNotesManager.exe (if you have install its)

NB: The resolution of your game must be less than or equal to the native resolution of your screen.
---: You must put the complete file of the game in the exclusions of your antivirus.

*******************************************************************************************************
If the problem is not resolved, without an analysis of your installation, we cannot tell you anything more.

1. Yes, this is my first time installing RSRBR.

2. I didn't deactivate the antivirus software, which is ESET smart security 3.0, and during the RSRBR installation, the antivirus didn't popup any notice of virus detection.

3. My RBR install path is F:\Richard Burns Rally, and RSRBR recognized the right path as it was without a problem, so I installed all packs and updates by simply clicking the NEXT button.

4. I still can't figure out why RSRBR Repair Utility couldn't run normally?  Does it require access to internet to run normally?

THX for your help, I will try DEP solution and post later.

Dim 20 Sep 2020 16:44
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site
Modérateur

Belgium (be)

> 2. You need to disable it to launch the troubleshooter

> 4. If the DEP was not done, this is probably the cause of your problem. The green bar advances a few squares and stops.
Same problem: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=17373&hilit=barre+verte

I'm assuming you're using the MULLIGATAWNY profile that was created during installation.

ImageImage

Dim 20 Sep 2020 19:59
Jeune conducteur
Jeune conducteur

United States (us)

Mon 21 Sep 2020 01:59 here  obelix a écrit:
> 2. You need to disable it to launch the troubleshooter

> 4. If the DEP was not done, this is probably the cause of your problem. The green bar advances a few squares and stops.
Same problem: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=17373&hilit=barre+verte

I'm assuming you're using the MULLIGATAWNY profile that was created during installation.

Hi, sorry for the late reply.
The DEP solution didn't work for me, and I found that the MULLIGATAWNY profile, which was listed on second place right under my own one, was the defaulted when I launched Richard Burns Rally itself, is this relevant?

Mar 22 Sep 2020 17:18
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site
Modérateur

Belgium (be)

However this problem of game which does not launch (green bar which blocks) almost always comes from the DEP which is not made or badly made. Erase everything and start over.
Mulligatawny by default, Yes. This is the only profile that unlocks all cars since the release of the RBR game.

It takes a troubleshooting utility scan to see if your installation is compliant.

ImageImage

Mar 22 Sep 2020 17:56
Jeune conducteur
Jeune conducteur

United States (us)

Tue 22 Sep 2020 23:56 here  obelix a écrit:
However this problem of game which does not launch (green bar which blocks) almost always comes from the DEP which is not made or badly made. Erase everything and start over.
Mulligatawny by default, Yes. This is the only profile that unlocks all cars since the release of the RBR game.

It takes a troubleshooting utility scan to see if your installation is compliant.

I installed RSRBR on a removable hard disk, so I'll see if it works on a Windows XP laptop, will let you know later.

Mar 22 Sep 2020 18:06
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site
Modérateur

Belgium (be)

Citation:
I installed RSRBR on a removable hard disk

This is not the ideal way to install the game.

What is your version of the original RBR game? Official version on DVD, legally downloaded version on a full form of game (No longer exists for a few years) or a cracked version ... torrent for example (Not good for installing RSRBR).

ImageImage

Mar 22 Sep 2020 18:12
Jeune conducteur
Jeune conducteur

United States (us)

Wed 23 Sep 2020 00:12 here  obelix a écrit:
Citation:
I installed RSRBR on a removable hard disk

This is not the ideal way to install the game.

What is your version of the original RBR game? Official version on DVD, legally downloaded version on a full form of game (No longer exists for a few years) or a cracked version ... torrent for example (Not good for installing RSRBR).

Due to insufficient space on local disk, I have to install RSRBR on a removable hard disk though it's not a ideal way. According to the registry it seems the version of RBR is 1.0.
The very first installation of RBR came from a downloaded ISO from a website called myabandonware.com. Mounting ISO, autorun.exe, setup and install, which were no difference from the official ones, then copying and pasting crack to overwrite the original EXEs, done, the size of installation folder finally reached approximately 2.57g. After that, I Winzipped the whole RBR installation folder and its related registry, which is:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SCi Games\Richard Burns Rally]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SCi Games\Richard Burns Rally\1.00.000]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SCi Games\Richard Burns Rally\InstallPath]
@="F:\\Richard Burns Rally"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SCi Games\Richard Burns Rally\Language]
@="English"
so that I could rapidly restore RBR to a new computer without going through official installation again.

So today I did a whole new RSRBR installation on a laptop, shipped with Widows XP x86, with antivirus off and internet off, via USB 2.0 to a removable hard disk. After unpacking Winzipped RBR file and importing registry, RBR ran fine without a problem. It's the basis.
Then here are what I did following,
1. Installing Install_RSRBR.exe, Install_Pack_ALL_Packs.exe and Install_Pack_Tracks.exe, onto default RBR folder without an error.
2. Launching RSCenter, getting into solo mode, where some modification on country, stage, car and etc. were made, pressing GO button, the green progress bar went forward a little then stopped, which could be suggested by watching the activity indicator on the USB hard disk chassis, when the green bar stopped the indicator stopped flashing as well.
3. Installing from Install_Update_02_RSRBR to Install_Update_14_RSRBR. I tried to launch RSCenter everytime after each Update and its related packs were done, but the green progress bar always went forward a little then stopped.
4. Launching Repair Utility, a warning window popped up saying something in non-English language that I couldn't read (French? Maybe). The utility quit right after I clicked the OK button on the warning window.

Mer 23 Sep 2020 15:27
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site
Modérateur

Belgium (be)

Citation:
....The very first installation of RBR came from a downloaded ISO from a website called myabandonware.com....

The version of RBR downloaded from this site (anandonware.com) causes problems for the installation of RSRBR. The original game works, this is normal but if files are missing RSRBR will not install properly. Either way, we can't give help without knowing what's in the original game.

Same version of the game: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26816&p=671226&hilit=myabandonware#p671226

I can provide you with an original and complete version of the game, but for this you must be a full member of the Rallyesim Association

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10507
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=43

Citation:
Launching Repair Utility, a warning window popped up saying something in non-English language that I couldn't read (French? Maybe)

Yes, french but we can't guess.

o|:)

ImageImage

Mer 23 Sep 2020 16:28
Jeune conducteur
Jeune conducteur

United States (us)

Wed 23 Sep 2020 22:28 here  obelix a écrit:
Citation:
....The very first installation of RBR came from a downloaded ISO from a website called myabandonware.com....

The version of RBR downloaded from this site (anandonware.com) causes problems for the installation of RSRBR. The original game works, this is normal but if files are missing RSRBR will not install properly. Either way, we can't give help without knowing what's in the original game.

Same version of the game: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26816&p=671226&hilit=myabandonware#p671226

I can provide you with an original and complete version of the game, but for this you must be a full member of the Rallyesim Association

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10507
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=43

Citation:
Launching Repair Utility, a warning window popped up saying something in non-English language that I couldn't read (French? Maybe)

Yes, french but we can't guess.

o|:)

THX man! I'll look for another version of RBR on the internet before becoming a full member of Rallyesim  :DDD Will keep you update.

Mer 23 Sep 2020 17:09
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site
Modérateur

Belgium (be)

Looking for a cracked version that works, there isn't one and anyway we can't help if you have problems with such a version. As I understand you don't want to cooperate in the survival and evolution of rallyesim, you like to play better for free taking advantage of others.

This view does not encourage us to help you any more.

Bye

ImageImage

Mer 23 Sep 2020 17:44
Poster un nouveau sujet Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer de messages ou poster d’autres réponses.  [ 14 messages ] 

En relation avec ce sujet 
En relation avec ce sujet Réponses Vus Dernier message
pb lancement du jeu en mode solo
de jerolasta » Sam 27 Mar 2010 17:18
1 Réponses 2208 Vus
Dernier message de fifouVoir le dernier message  Sam 27 Mar 2010 17:38
PAS DE RESTART EN MODE SOLO
 Fichier(s) joint(s) de benben25 » Ven 21 Déc 2012 17:17
20 Réponses 8781 Vus
Dernier message de fifouVoir le dernier message  Sam 5 Jan 2013 13:07
[RESOLU]mode solo ne lance pas le jeu
de jonniaux » Dim 12 Jan 2014 18:13