Nous sommes le Ven 29 Mar 2024 13:57

Règles du forum

ATTENTION :
Les modders des parties créations viennent poster et répondre sur leurs sujets. Veuillez ne pas les déranger en leur envoyant des messages privés ici ou sur d'autres forums : cela leur fait perdre du temps et encombre leurs messageries. Merci !
WARNING:
Modders party creations come post and respond to their subjects. Please do not bother sending them private messages here or on other forums: this makes them lose time and clutters their email. Thank you!

Pour poster un nouveau sujet sur ce forum, veuillez suivre les indications/To post a new topic on this forum, please follow the instructions:

Titre/Title: [WIP]* ou/or [Released]** Rallye X - Stage X - (modder name)
Texte du premier message/Text of first message: Suivez les instructions ICI/Follow the instructions HERE

Image Super étape spéciale/super special stage Image Etape spéciale/Spécial stage Image Course de côte/hillclimb

(*) [WIP] = work in progress
(**) [Released] = Final stage link released

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 20 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
 Sondage utilisation des spéciales BTB 

Jouez-vous avec les spéciales BTB?
Packs BTB offciels : OUI, très souvent 32%  32%  [ 47 ]
Pack BTB offciels :Oui, parfois mais - que les originales 21%  21%  [ 31 ]
Packs BTB offciels : C'est quoi un pack BTB?? :-) 1%  1%  [ 2 ]
Celles en tests ou released : Oui, souvent 18%  18%  [ 26 ]
Celles en tests ou released : Oui, de temps en temps 19%  19%  [ 28 ]
Celles en tests ou released : Non, jamais 8%  8%  [ 12 ]
Nombre total de votes : 146

Sondage utilisation des spéciales BTB 
Auteur Message
Consultants
Pilote professionnel
Consultants
Bug-TrackerStaff Rallyesim

Team: None
Ecurie: Peinard Racing
N° de pilote: 51
Pseudo Live: Aube

France (fr)

Message Re: Sondage utilisation des spéciales BTB
Dernier message de la page précédente :
Dommage... certaines de ces spéciales mériteraient d'être mises en championnats... ;)

Le forum et le Live de Rallyesim n'étant pas gratuits, faites un geste
The Rallyesim's forum and the Live aren't free, please feel free to do a gesture.
Merci ! Thank you!

Lun 23 Mai 2011 20:42
Profil Site Internet
Apprenti pilote
Apprenti pilote

Pseudo Live: Lamda

Germany (de)

i only show new btb tracks one time but for general online gaming it isnt good choice

-big missfails like missing collisions and cams
-to make quality tracks its take same time as original file form
-converting is not realy a option-> a hard work, meshes from btb are often notgood and need many time for correction and remapping
-low performance
-many bad tracks by "made a track in one week " trackmaker
-many tracks use same textures from the downloadable X-packs, so many tracks looking basicly same
-no realy support from piddy, stupid license system of btb, no updates anymore, "must haves" of rally trackmaker was ignored

but would like i could use the multimaterial for original tracks (same as btb do) it would be the rocket for trackmaking with max

Lamda

Sam 24 Nov 2012 03:10
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Consultants
Pilote professionnel
Consultants

France (fr)

24 Nov 2012 02:10 ici  Lamda a écrit:
i only show new btb tracks one time but for general online gaming it isnt good choice ../..

Hi Lamda,

Yes it's true.. but some BTB tracks are really very good. Some people are very good at handling the software and leave the tracks quite realistic. It will deserve to go in standard track, but we know how the work is hard and tedious  :-?
If we don't give those tracks, I don't know if people continue to play (online or not). It soft give them the desire to do more and go to standard tracks.

Sorry for my bad english, it's not my best :)

Thank you Lamda  *thanks Your work is... fantastic! Thanks to give us the desire to continue on RBR  =D>  ;-)

The Rallyesim's forum and the Live aren't free, please feel free to do a gesture.
Merci ! Thank you!

Sam 24 Nov 2012 23:03
Profil Site Internet
Apprenti pilote
Apprenti pilote

Pseudo Live: Lamda

Germany (de)

I dont want say BTB is a bad program, you can made realistic professional tracks. But for professional tracks you must spend much more time and must have advantage knowledge about BTB function. Most of the trackmaker only use 1/4 of BTB possibillities. If you want convert the track at the end you must spend same time (or more) as make it only in a 3D program like 3dsmax. You only need use few of the functions of 3Dmax, so only need to understand some basics (but looking hard in the beginning). With this basics and some plugins you can modeling in similar way and same time as BTB. only texturing is a little bit more handwork. For details (mesh and texturing) the 3D Programs are more powerfull. trackmakers, who spend many time for details in BTB, should think about to take a look to the big 3D tools. for all other, to take the first look to modeling or make only quick and simple tracks is btb the better choice.

For online gaming, there is required a good balance between quality and quantity. hard to decide by plugin admins. Add tracks with bad look have same effect as have only few quality tracks. I dont want to drive on tracks, where plants was placed unatuaral with random options, maybe direct on tarmac road, tracks with bad looking textures or bad modeled meshes or 15km boring track layout with no changes of look. This left me all fun for rally driving.

Lamda

Dim 25 Nov 2012 02:50
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Consultants
Pilote professionnel
Consultants

France (fr)

25 Nov 2012 01:50 ici  Lamda a écrit:
I dont want say BTB is a bad program, you can made realistic professional tracks. But for professional tracks you must spend much more time and must have advantage knowledge about BTB function. Most of the trackmaker only use 1/4 of BTB possibillities. If you want convert the track at the end you must spend same time (or more) as make it only in a 3D program like 3dsmax. You only need use few of the functions of 3Dmax, so only need to understand some basics (but looking hard in the beginning). With this basics and some plugins you can modeling in similar way and same time as BTB. only texturing is a little bit more handwork. For details (mesh and texturing) the 3D Programs are more powerfull. trackmakers, who spend many time for details in BTB, should think about to take a look to the big 3D tools. for all other, to take the first look to modeling or make only quick and simple tracks is btb the better choice.

For online gaming, there is required a good balance between quality and quantity. hard to decide by plugin admins. Add tracks with bad look have same effect as have only few quality tracks. I dont want to drive on tracks, where plants was placed unatuaral with random options, maybe direct on tarmac road, tracks with bad looking textures or bad modeled meshes or 15km boring track layout with no changes of look. This left me all fun for rally driving.

Lamda

I totaly agree with you Lamda, we need realistic professional tracks like as you say and a lot of other pilots too.
More important, we need realistic standard tracks and if 10 people creating BTB tracks, one might be interested to come on standard tracks, this will be a little success. It is in this sense that we offered the opportunity to drive on these BTB tracks ;)

Best regards :)

Aube

Merci ! Thank you!

Dim 25 Nov 2012 12:23
Profil Site Internet
Apprenti pilote
Apprenti pilote

N° de pilote: 8312
Pseudo Live: Jack

Belgium (be)

Pour le temps qu'ils ont consacré à la réalisation de leur propre"s" spéciale"s" et par gourmandise personnelle de nouveaux tracés. J'ai testé tous les BTB actuellement présent (of course, après achat d'un nouveau pc).

Il est clair qu'on y trouve qlqs perles niveaux tracés ! Et mon coup de coeur pour le BTB Belgium m'oblige à vous le recommandez !! Olim et FireMike, excellent boulot les gars !! On souhaite sincèrement qu'après de bonnes vacances et du repos que vous ayez l'envie et le temps de vous lancer dans un second pack. Pcq niveau réalisme, ambiance, environnement et sensations, elles sont au top vos spéciales. Lequel de vous 2 sera assez foufou pour nous pondre la Clémentine :D??

Un tout grand merci à vous tous pour l'investissement personnel et le travail accompli. Je me répète mais ce que vous nous offrez sur RallyeSim, c'est que du bonheur!

Mer 3 Juil 2013 11:51
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 20 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2

En relation avec ce sujet 
En relation avec ce sujet Réponses Vus Dernier message
 Lien vers l'ancien forum [WIP] Spéciales
de Parlesportes » Lun 1 Juin 2009 21:52
0 Réponses 2374 Vus
Dernier message de ParlesportesVoir le dernier message  Lun 1 Juin 2009 21:52
regroupement de 93 spéciales test btb avec leurs notes workerbee
de ktm44 » Mer 23 Déc 2015 09:20
3 Réponses 4471 Vus
Dernier message de matmarVoir le dernier message  Mer 23 Déc 2015 17:32