Nous sommes le Jeu 28 Mar 2024 09:17

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 20 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
 Number of people 1st in Richard Burns Rally Worldclass realistic damage no cheating 
Auteur Message
Jeune conducteur
Jeune conducteur

N° de pilote: 7033
Pseudo Live: theomatics

Netherlands (nl)

Message Number of people 1st in Richard Burns Rally Worldclass realistic damage no cheating
Dear fans of Richard Burns Rally,

Anybody who can tell me how many people worldwide have become 1st Overall in Richard Burns Rally in Worldclass Mode with realistic damge without cheating? (running the whole season and see the result without doing a re-run on a certain track incase it didn't go so well as that would be cheating).

I just tried to write a similar post but I might have lost it. Therefore I tried again with this post.

Jeu 25 Juil 2013 19:20
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site
Bug-TrackerDéveloppeurStaff Rallyesim

Team: Aucune
Ecurie: Aucune
Pseudo Live: PHIL63

France (fr)

Message Re: Number of people 1st in Richard Burns Rally Worldclass realistic damage no cheating
We have many things to control that drivers can't cheat.
You can't re-run a track in RSBR.

I don't understand very well what you search with that kind of question  :-s

--= PAS DE SUPPORT PAR MP =--, les réponses apportées sur le forum profitent à tous alors qu'une réponse en MP ne profite qu'à un seul individu.
Base de connaissance de RSRBR <--> FAQ de RSRBR<--> Utilitaire de dépannage RSRBR
Les serveurs du forum et du Live n'étant pas gratuits ;) soyez sympa, faites un don à rallyesim :)

Jeu 25 Juil 2013 19:41
Profil Envoyer un e-mail Site Internet
Jeune conducteur
Jeune conducteur

N° de pilote: 7033
Pseudo Live: theomatics

Netherlands (nl)

Message Re: Number of people 1st in Richard Burns Rally Worldclass realistic damage no cheating
@PHIL63

Thanks for the reply. I tried to include spaces but in preview they had disappeared. I hope you can understand what I am writing as it is a lot of text in this way. Sorry about that.

Here I have written a long explanation of what I was trying to say. If it is of interest I am glad if you will read it. However if you see what I was trying to say before reading all of it I won't be 'sad' incase you wouldn't read all of it.

I didn't mean to refer to RSRBR of any year. I was trying to refer to the PC game Richard Burns as it comes out of the box. I did have RSRBR2012 installed while driving the whole season in Champion mode with realistic damage. (Sorry. I just realized it is Champion mode and not Worldclass mode. The computer generated drivers are Worldclass drivers but I confused that with the title). I was trying to refer only to the original game with England, Japan, Finland, America, France and Australia. I wasn't trying to refer to logging in to rallyesim/RSRBR2012. So when I start the original PC game Richard Burns I would play this totally offline with no checks from anybody except myself. I would start with the track which PC game Richard Burns would start that season with. With the Season I played it started with Harwood Forest II, (I had windscreen and bodywork damage. I got it repaired). Then Harwood Forest. (I got windscreen damage again but I had to continue straight with the next track as repair was only after the 3rd track). The 3rd track was Shepherds Shield. (after that track I had apart from the windscreen damage also bodywork damage. I got it repaired. I changed the wheels to wet tyres for the next track). The 4th track was Falstone with 64% chance of rain. (no damage after track so no repair needed. Screen for repair would have been there after 4th track incase I would have had damage). The 5th track was Chirdonhead II. The 6th track was Chirdonhead. I completed the Rally of Gateshead (England).  I continued with the Hokkaido Rally (Japan) in similar fashion. I completed it. I continued with the Arctic Rally (Finland) in similar fashion. I completed it. I continued with Ramada Express Rally, Nevada, USA in similar fashion. I completed it.

I continued with the Mont Blanc Rally (France). 1st track was Cote D'Arbroz. Weather was: Sky: Clear, Temp: 24.6c, Chance of Rain 9%, Prognosis Improving. Time of day: 08:00:00. Track Time 03:02:28 7th place. 1st place was J. Fournier with 02:47:15 (computer generated driver).  I didn't have damage so no repair needed. I continued with Joux Verte II. Weather: Sky: Clear, Temp: 18.4c, Chance of Rain: 5%, Prognosis: Improving. Time of day: 14:08:00. Track Time: 05:36:09. 9th place for track. 1st place was for F. Martin (computer generated person) with 05:22:16. Overall place after track 1 and 2 was for me 5th place. (P. Sandbach 1st, F. Martin 2nd, J. Morel 3rd, G. Bertrand 4th and then me 5th). Hardly no visible damage after 2nd track and repair was only after 3rd track. However at 0:2:19:49 I hit on a fast relatively straight part the side of the road and incurred very slight steering damage. Speed was app 70km/hour on impact. I had to correct ever so slightly all the time from that moment on. Shortly after on a straight track I had a top speed of 160km/hour. The 3rd track was Joux Plane. Time of day: 17:39:00. Damage at start of track: very slight steering problem so that I had to correct every so slightly all the time. There was no repair possible between track 2 and 3. Time at Split 1: my time: 02:10:17. S. Clark 02:09:18 so 00:00.99 behind 1st at Split 1).  Time at Split 2: my time: 04:08:08. P. Ramirez 04:01:69 so 00:06:39 behind 1st at Split 2) (in screen it said 00:06:38).  Track time so far 04:10:02. damage so far the same or maybe steering problem was slightly worse). Now the real problems start. At 05:15.91 in track I hit side of the road and capsized in slow motion. Speed at approach 109km/hour but at impact lower as there was a turn in road. I hit the grass wall at side of road and slowly capsized. No severe damage but I lost a lot of time due to having to call for help. Starting to drive again at 05:59:78. Windscreen damage and steering problem though had become a little worse. Still managable though. I still got a speed of 130km/hour but I would have driven faster at straight tracks without windscreen and steering damage. At 06:55:15 in track there was a haircut. I was disorientated through bad visibility due to windscreen damage and due to having to correct all the time for steering problem. I turned right and then the haircut came for which I had to turn sharp left. My speed was only 64km/hour but I didn't turn the wheel sharp to the left. I pressed the throttle, went straight and a little faster and drove my car in the side metal bar. Result: Car seriously damaged and I had to retire. 13th Overall in France with result DNF.

I continued with Rally of Canberra (Australia) and finished the rally. I ended 1st Overall. 1st in England. 1st in Japan. 1st in Finland. 1st in America. (each 10 points). 13th in France (o points) and 3rd in Australia (6 points). Total points 46. Number 2 was F. Martin with 38 points. Number 3 P. Sandbach with 34 points. Number 4 J. Fournier with 28 points. Number 5 D. Ergma with 27 points. Number 6 B. McKenzie with 16 points etc.

So no cheating throughout the season in Champion mode with realistic damage. No re-start of a track in order to achieve a better time or to get through without damage.

with this kind of thing I wonder how many people have become 1st in PC game Richard Burns in Champion mode with realistic damage and indeed without cheating.

Ven 26 Juil 2013 11:46
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Pilote professionnel
Pilote professionnel

France (fr)

I do not think Phil can analyze anything in your message.

You are here on a forum dedicated to Richard Burns Rally, but we take care of this game if it is accompanied by RSRBR.

If you have any problems with the original game or design of the mod season of this original game, it does not concern us

Ma chaine Image. Abonnez-vous

Ven 26 Juil 2013 11:57
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site
Admin LiveMembre de l'associationDéveloppeurStaff Rallyesim

Ecurie: Wacky Races
N° de pilote: 19

France (fr)

Jeu 25 Juil 2013 18:20 ici  theomatics a écrit:
Dear fans of Richard Burns Rally,

Anybody who can tell me how many people worldwide have become 1st Overall in Richard Burns Rally in Worldclass Mode with realistic damge without cheating? (running the whole season and see the result without doing a re-run on a certain track incase it didn't go so well as that would be cheating).

I just tried to write a similar post but I might have lost it. Therefore I tried again with this post.

Hi
In my opinion, nobody is able to answer you ...
You are talking about playing alone ...
Who can tell what happens in solo driver career ... ?

Here people discuss about online playing on our mod. ;-)

Posté depuis Android Image

Edit : but it was a big and really precise description ! :-D

Pas de support par MP. JE NE TRAVAILLE PAS POUR RALLYESIM QUAND UN MP ARRIVE !!!
Le forum est le meilleur endroit pour obtenir de l'aide. Plus de personnes peuvent vous aider et les réponses peuvent aider d'autres pilotes.
No support by PM. I'M NOT WORKING FOR RALLYESIM WHEN I RECEIVE A PM !!!
Forum is the best place to get help. More poeple can help you and answer can be useful for everybody !

Ven 26 Juil 2013 13:13
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site
Bug-TrackerDéveloppeurStaff Rallyesim

Team: Aucune
Ecurie: Aucune
Pseudo Live: PHIL63

France (fr)

I think I have read all your message :)

But you talk about RBR championship only and about its internal parameters, and about that, we can't do anything, we are not the original creator of the game and we can't modify these parameters. :)

--= PAS DE SUPPORT PAR MP =--, les réponses apportées sur le forum profitent à tous alors qu'une réponse en MP ne profite qu'à un seul individu.
Base de connaissance de RSRBR <--> FAQ de RSRBR<--> Utilitaire de dépannage RSRBR
Les serveurs du forum et du Live n'étant pas gratuits ;) soyez sympa, faites un don à rallyesim :)

Ven 26 Juil 2013 14:34
Consultants
Pilote professionnel
Consultants
Administrateur du site
Membre de l'associationDéveloppeurModérateurs ForumStaff Rallyesim

N° de pilote: 680
Pseudo Live: Papy Jim

France (fr)

pas le temps de lire,
en français, qu'est-ce que veut notre ami theomatics ?
j'ai l'impression que ça concerne la technique du jeu

RBR: Cocréateur de Rallyesim Association, Cocréateur de RSRBR, Créateur de Rallyesim.com, Créateur de RSCenter + RSNetwork + CreateRally + SendReplays XP + SendTimes + Mix Mod + Textures + Physics, etc... - Android: Créateur de RBR Analogic Dashboard + RBR Dash Racing - DirtRally: Créateur de Dirt Game Event Ranking, Gestionnaire du championnat en ligne Dirt Rally 2017, 2018 et 2019, Dirt Rally 2.0 2020, 2021 et 2022

Mer 15 Avr 2015 19:13
Pilote professionnel
Pilote professionnelConsultants

Ecurie: Plus envie et puis je joue à DiRT 2.0...
N° de pilote: 1004
Pseudo Live: Groslapin

France (fr)

Pas le temps, pas le temps.....pourtant tu as eu 1 an et demi pour le lire.....

:DDD

Mer 15 Avr 2015 19:26
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Consultants
Pilote professionnel
Consultants
Administrateur du site
Membre de l'associationDéveloppeurModérateurs ForumStaff Rallyesim

N° de pilote: 680
Pseudo Live: Papy Jim

France (fr)

ouais, possible, la preuve, même pas le temps de tout voir :DDD

bien vu, mois pas vu la date, je ne vois plus rien, d'ailleurs :-:

RBR: Cocréateur de Rallyesim Association, Cocréateur de RSRBR, Créateur de Rallyesim.com, Créateur de RSCenter + RSNetwork + CreateRally + SendReplays XP + SendTimes + Mix Mod + Textures + Physics, etc... - Android: Créateur de RBR Analogic Dashboard + RBR Dash Racing - DirtRally: Créateur de Dirt Game Event Ranking, Gestionnaire du championnat en ligne Dirt Rally 2017, 2018 et 2019, Dirt Rally 2.0 2020, 2021 et 2022

Mer 15 Avr 2015 20:46
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site
Admin LiveMembre de l'associationDéveloppeurStaff Rallyesim

Ecurie: Wacky Races
N° de pilote: 19

France (fr)

Le gars voulait savoir combien de personnes ont réussi à finir le jeu RBR original ...  :-D

Pas de support par MP. JE NE TRAVAILLE PAS POUR RALLYESIM QUAND UN MP ARRIVE !!!
Le forum est le meilleur endroit pour obtenir de l'aide. Plus de personnes peuvent vous aider et les réponses peuvent aider d'autres pilotes.
No support by PM. I'M NOT WORKING FOR RALLYESIM WHEN I RECEIVE A PM !!!
Forum is the best place to get help. More poeple can help you and answer can be useful for everybody !

Jeu 16 Avr 2015 00:46
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site
Modérateur
Bug-Tracker

France (fr)

Comme dit Beu-C ...... c'est ni plus ni moins ce qu'il désire savoir .

Je crains qu'il n'aie pas "vu" ce que représente le plugin RSRBR ......  :DDD

Jeu 16 Avr 2015 01:00
Profil Site Internet
Apprenti pilote
Apprenti pilote

N° de pilote: 171
Pseudo Live: Coldlm

Canada (ca)

H ere there is http://xv.rallyesim.com/results_menu.asp which shows the results, [No cheating]
But there's alot of cheaters out there, Mostly in public sessions, (40 seconds faster than me, but I was flat out the whole stage!]

Dim 30 Aoû 2015 13:08
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Administrateur du site
Administrateur du site
Modérateur
Bug-Tracker

France (fr)

Re: Number of people 1st in Richard Burns Rally Worldclass realistic damage no cheating
Before making the suspicion with your statement, do you have any concrete examples ?  :roll:  :shock:
If yes, talk, keep not here for you, that will be all to your credit .  =D>
If not, do not come to sow discord on this subject .  [-X  =;

Now for your 40 seconds ...... there will always be someone faster than you, even without cheating .......  :DDD  :D

Dim 30 Aoû 2015 14:04
Profil Site Internet
Apprenti pilote
Apprenti pilote

N° de pilote: 171
Pseudo Live: Coldlm

Canada (ca)

Now for the cheating, ill give you an example, on the school stage tarmac mode i had 1.11.xx and someone did 28 seconds... !!! he is definitely  cheating.

Dim 30 Aoû 2015 16:25
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Pilote professionnel
Pilote professionnel

France (fr)

Where can you see someone made 00.28.00 ?

Ma chaine Image. Abonnez-vous

Dim 30 Aoû 2015 16:32
Profil Envoyer un e-mail
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 20 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante